Chapter 46 - The Talk

A/N: Hey guys! It's me again! Haha. I know I said I'll try to update in a week so here it is :D medyo 4 hours late lang but hey, hindi pa ko natutulog kaya Sunday pa rin dito. :P haha. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 46 – The Talk

"Karylle..."

"Hm?" she hummed, her eyes still focused on the view.

"Namiss kita." Her heart skipped a beat at his words and she slowly turned to him, his eyes showed sincerity.

She didn't respond; instead, she smiled at him and he nodded in acceptance. She turned her head again to the view. "I'm sorry." She heard him say. She sighed, the time had come. They were going to have the talk.

"I know you hated me for cheating on you, you probably still hate me. I hated myself too. I regret what I did to you and I'll probably regret it my whole life. What we had was beyond wonderful, K. And I screwed up."

"You really did, Vice." She said, cutting him off.

"I know. Alam ko iniisip mo matagal na kita niloloko, na ginamit kita para mapalapit sakanya pero hindi totoo yun, Karylle. The first time we met, you arrested me for drunk driving. Do you think that was all planned? I spent months trying to win your heart. It wasn't easy, but it was all worth it."

"You doubted my feelings for you when you caught me," she closed her eyes and her chest heaved, "and him." He continued. "Hindi kita masisisi. Nung mga oras na yun, nagulohan din ako at sobrang pinagsisihan ko yung nangyari. I thought putting an end to our relationship was the right thing to do because I was a mess and I hurt you. I started doubting myself."

"Did you love him?"

"I thought I had feelings for him but no, I didn't love him. I loved you." Those last three words made her heart ache.

"Galit ang naramdaman ko ng malaman kong ginamit nya ko para sirain tayo pero mas nagalit ako dahil niloko ka nya. Oo, mahal ka nya pero wala sa lugar yung ginawa nya. He was so desperate for your love that he used me to break us. Ang tanga tanga ko. Ang tanga tanga nya." His hand balled into fists, controlling his anger.

"Kinalimutan ko ng kaibigan ko siya. Binura ko na siya sa buhay ko." She said coldly, her eyes focused on the mountains.

"Eh ako?" tanong nito at napatingin naman si Karylle sakanya.

"Vice,"

"Karylle, nagpakalayo ako kasi ayaw na kitang saktan pa. You deserve someone better, someone who could love you completely without hesitations."

"I thought you were that someone until you told me iba ang hanap mo." She quoted his words, emphasing the word "iba".

"I was confused, Karylle. I said that because I doubted myself. I thought I was still in to men. I left so that I could find time for myself, to fix myself."

"Yeah? And how did that go for you?" she asked mockingly.

"Na-realized ko nagulohan lang ako noon dahil alam kong bakla ako." Minutes had elapsed them; both were quiet and the wind brushed their faces.

"I'm sorry, too. I didn't let you explain and just pushed you away. I didn't know how relationship and love work."

"I understand, K. You were new to those things. I was supposed to make you happy"

"You did, effortlessly."

"I'm sorry, K. Sorry talaga. Sana mapatawad mo ko." Turning to face him, her eyes met his. She was still hurt but not as much as before. She managed to give a small smile, her eyes watery.

"Kahit hindi ngayon, okay lang. I just want us to be okay again." He said, eyes still locked on each other.

"We will be okay, right?" he asked her.

"Yes.." she whispered, eyes moving down to his lips. His face was just few inches away from her. Karylle's chest heaved as Vice leaned closer to her. Moving closer to her, his heart drummed in his ears. Never breaking their eye contact, he moved closer until they could feel each other's breaths, both breathing unsteadily. Her lips parted, eyes slowly closing as she waited for his next move. He closed the gap between them.

The kiss felt like fireworks and it felt so right. Once his lips brushed hers, they stayed in that position. He felt a tear streamed down Karylle's face as his lips were pressed on hers. He kissed her slowly, hoping he could kiss the pain away. She responded to his kiss. Tilting his head to the right, he pulled her closer to him. Her soft lips sent shivers down his spine and he felt butterflies in his stomach. She pulled away from the kiss, avoiding his eyes.

"We should probably go. It's getting late." She said, avoiding his gaze.

It was a quiet trip back to the entrance, Karylle walked ahead while Vice followed her behind. The trip back to her hotel was the most awkward trip ever. Vice was about to open the door for her, but Karylle chose to sit in the back seat. The car filled with silence, Karylle kept her eyes on the window while Vice drives and secretly looks at her from the rearview mirror.

"What time ka aalis bukas?" tanong ni Vice sakanya.

"Maaga." Maikling sagot nito.

As soon as they reached the parking lot, Karylle went out of the car, leaving Vice without even saying goodbye. Karylle walked as fast as she could back to the hotel. She smiled at the doorman and made her way to the lobby. She was growing impatient with the lift that was taking forever. She just wanted to get back to her hotel room, sleep and leave first thing in the morning. The lift finally slid open and she entered. When she finally reached her floor, she stepped out and walked toward her room. Just when she reached her door, she cursed at herself because she had forgotten her bag inside Vice's car. She hit the door with her forehead lightly, "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

She walked back to the lift and just when she was about to press it, the lift slid open and appeared Vice, holding her bag. "Hey, naiwan mo yung bag mo." He said, lifting the bag.

Snatching the bag from him, she nodded at him. "Thank you." She said and walked as fast as she could back to her room.

"Karylle, wait." He said, following her. Binilisan pa lalo ni Karylle ang paglakad. "You're doing it again. You're running away from me."

"I'm not running away, Vice. I'm just really tired and I want to sleep." She said as she searched for her card inside her bag.

"Tungkol sa nangyari kanina—" He was just few steps away from her.

"It was a mistake, Vice. Kalimutan mo na yun. Umuwi ka na." She swiped the card in her door and pushed it open. She was about to go in when Vice grabbed her hand. "Karylle, sandali." The door shut again.

Turning to face him, she leaned on the door. "Ano ba, Vice. Umuwi ka na."

"That kiss... it felt right. You felt it too and it wasn't a mistake." He looked into her eyes and her eyebrows furrowed. "It was a mistake. It will never happen again. So, go home Vice." She said, pushing him away.

He trapped her against the door with one hand on each side of her and moved closer, "No, I'm not going anywhere." She smelled his perfume and it gave her a burning feeling in her stomach. She saw something in his eyes and the way he looked into her eyes made her weak in the knees. His eyes roamed over her beautiful face until they were stuck on her lips.

"Pag hinalikan kita ngayon, papalag ka ba?" her eyes opened wide at his words. She remembered him asking her the same question when they were walking home and it was raining. But his tone was different this time, it was husky. She felt her cheeks and ears turned red. Her heart was beating so fast that she felt like she was going to explode.

She glared at him, "Subukan mo, masasapak k—unfghgj." Vice cut her off by smashing his lips on hers.

A/N: AYYYY. Hello again. :P You know what's going to happen next. ;) haha. I don't know. Should I skip "it" or what? I'm not good with writing love scenes but I guess I can try. Haha. Let me guys know what you want to happen next.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one! Thank you so much for your support! Lovelovelove.