Chapter 47 - A Night to Remember

A/N: Hey readers! Thank you so much for your comments and votes in the last chapter. I really really appreciate it! :D

So, let's pick up where we last left off. Ah, the part when he kissed her. :P Most of you guys said that I should continue "it" and some of you wanted it in full details. My gash. It took me hours just to type the scene. Na-nosebleed na nga yata ako e. Haha. I tried to make it detailed but not too detailed. Ay, ang gulo ba. This is my first time writing a love scene so I'm kinda nervous. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you think after? :)

Oh, I was listening to I Wanna Know by Joe on loop while typing this chapter. I'd suggest that you guys listen to it too para mas may feels. Hahaha.

Alright, eto na.

No, wait.

WARNING: This chapter is M-rated. Skip "it" if you feel uncomfortable.

Chapter 47 - A Night to Remember

He trapped her against the door with one hand on each side of her and moved closer, "No, I'm not going anywhere." She smelled his perfume and it gave her a burning feeling in her stomach. She saw something in his eyes and the way he looked into her eyes made her weak in the knees. His eyes roamed over her beautiful face until they were stuck on her lips.

"Pag hinalikan kita ngayon, papalag ka ba?" her eyes opened wide at his words. She remembered him asking her the same question when they were walking home and it was raining. But his tone was different this time, it was husky. She felt her cheeks and ears turned red. Her heart was beating so fast that she felt like she was going to explode.

She glared at him, "Subukan mo, masasapak k-unfghgj." Vice cut her off by smashing his lips on hers.

Kissing her softly, he waited for her response. He moved closer to her, nibbling on her lower lip and that was when she gave in. Dropping her bag on the floor and throwing her arms around his nape, she pulled him closer to her. Her lips tasted like strawberries which made him want her more. His hand traveled slowly from the back of her head down to her back. Chests heaving, they had never done something so intimate before. The sweet and gentle kiss soon became rough and hot. Without breaking the kiss, Vice snatched Karylle's card from her hand and swiped the door open.

They made their way inside. His lips were still pressed against hers. It was getting hotter, soft moans escaped from her mouth and it made his heart thumped. His tongue traced her lower lip for entrance. She opened her mouth with a low moan. Her chest heaved as Vice's tongue explored inside her mouth. She felt a throb between her legs, a sensation she had never felt before. This was her first time and she wasn't sure what to do next. Breaking the heated kiss, she looked at him with worried eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, "Vice... I've never done this before. I don't know how..." she confessed, catching her breath. He gave her a sincere smile before planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Caressing her cheeks while looking into her eyes intently, her heart skipped a beat and she felt a tingly feeling in her stomach. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked him, her cheeks feeling warm from his touch.

"Like what?" he asked, smirking.

"Like that," she said, unable to explain.

Sitting down on the arm rest of the sofa, he pulled her closer to him until she was standing between his legs, "Like this feels right? Because it does." He said before kissing her nose.