Gangsta gurl

"Hold the fuck up where is my money?" I yelled at the crackhead who owed me money for the past two weeks. "I don't know! Please , don't kill me I got three kids and a wife at home." The crackhead pleaded , he was really annoying me. "Man shut that shit up , I don't wanna hear it I gave you two fucking weeks TWO , for me that's a long ass time. I don't give two fucks about yo family or you. Quit crying like a little bitch and get up!" I demanded. He got up and I yelled to my bodyguards Gino and Bernado to take him out and kill him. I gave them the sign I always give them when I'm ready for them to kill someone. Gino and Bernado carried the helpless crackhead out screaming from the top of his lungs. They took him in the back room and......POW,POW POW!! Is all I heard no more cries , no more whimpers ; just silence . That's what you will get when you fuck wit me. I'm the queen of this castle!

I know what your thinking I'm a female I need to chill out and leave it to the males. Fuck that! My daddy didn't raise no bitch , shit he the reason I'm hear ....literally. My daddy was the biggest dope dealer in California.

My daddy gave me and my 3 siblings the world, I was always a daddy's girl. I was the second oldest out of 4 kids. I had a older brother named Chris , we were only 3 years apart we had a close relationship , I loved him.

When i was 16 my brother was killed in a drive-by shooting ,leaving me and my siblings and mother devastated, and my father ready to kill! It was hard at first without my older brother we did everything together , I looked up to him even though I'm a girl and he is a boy. The reason why I'm so ruff , should I say lol; is because I'm the only girl. I took care of my little brothers ,because after my brother passed , my mother became so depressed she didn't even take care of her dam kids anymore. My dad was to busy on the streets.

He gave me money still ,and spent time with us; but everyone needs a mother. I really felt hopeless , without my mother , I mean she was there but she didn't come out of her room. My brother Austin who was only 6 at the time cried all the time , because they were the closest , and because he was the youngest .He would say ..."Naomi,why won't mommy spend time with us anymore." I would just tell him , that she is very , very sick. My other brothers , Rashad who was 10 and Amier who was 8 didn't really care ,because like me they liked my dad more.  

When I turned 18 my dad went to jail. Of course , it was because of what he did out in the streets. My mother definitely lost it then, she abandon us. Our house got token away, and we lived with my fathers mother, who is a Mexican lady who goes to church every Sunday and is just really religious. Yes , i am mexican and black, well my dad is mexican and black and my mom is indian and black; so yeah technically i'm black, mexican, and indian lol.Within 6 months she kicked my mother out because she said she was the devil.  

I ended up finding me a job at a diner part-time and moved my 10 ,12,and 8 year old brothers out into a expensive condo out in the suburbs. It was hard taking place of both of my parents, I wrote my dad every chance I had and he would just tell me 'keep your head up princess , be strong for your little brothers ; I promise I will come back soon.' I always believed every word my dad said I knew he would come back for us ; I think.

It's been 4 years I am now 22. I found were my dads old warehouse was ,and where his secret stash was.

Secretly I knew everything about the game and how to handle it. They took me in , because they knew who daughter I was. Some young niggas was jealous at first , but then they knew not to fuck wit me.  

At first my brothers didn't know I took my dads spot, but Rashad finally figure it out. I dont know how though ,at first I told him he couldn't join , that he should stay in school. He is now 16 , and well I figured he is becoming a man. So, I thought about it ,now me and my little bro taking over the city. I'm definitely not letting Amier get in the game , my baby is only 14 and I would be damned if Austin asked me about being a drug-dealer I'd snapped his fucking neck , well not literally i know I would be mad though. Austin is really my baby , he just turned 12 , they growing up so fast.