Chapter 15:

RASHAD POV*

The doctors came and told us that we could go back there and see Naomi. They said that she wasn't in good condition,they said that she was in a coma . I swear I wish I could make cameron and that bitch come back alive , so i could kill them again and again. They said two people at a time , so I let Ameir and Austin go. When they came back me and Tyrome went.

Rashad:"man look at my sister, this is so crazy..." I said shaking my head almost in tears. The last time I cried was when my dad went to jail, I haven't cried in years, and I won't.....

Tyrome:"it's okay bro she will get through this ..... one thing I know about your sister is that she is a strong independent woman..." He said touching my shoulder in a comforting way...

Right then and there is when I started to cry. My sister has always been like a mother to me and losing her would just crush Me. Honestly I don't care about crying now. I'm only 16 and if she dies me and Austin and Ameir will have to go to a home, and I ain't havin that shit!

Ty came and gave me a brotherly hug and left to give me some time alone with Ni.

R:"Um if you can hear me , I just wanna tell you how much I love you and how much of an influence you been on me. You have been my mother and my father and I thank you for that..........Ni , I know if you were awake right now you probably would kick my ass but , it was my fault that Ameir and Austin got shot.......I figured we needed some more money and I got a connection with the Italians , I'm sorry I put y'all in danger...you taught me better than that. I promise for now on I'm a listen to everything you say."

I talked to Ni for a long time. For some reason when my sister was unconscious it was more easier to talk to her, that's just weird. But, I figured it was better for me to tell her now than later. If she could hear me i know my ass is grass , she is probably going to be so pissed about this.

TYROME POV*

Rashad was in the room with Ni for a long time but , I guess he deserved to talk to his sister. Once he came out he said that he was taking the boys home and that he was going to get something to eat. I said cool and dapped him up and they left.i walked in the room again.

"Baby , I can't wait to take you out of here and just hold you....I really think you should just give up this life you living. This ain't right for a girl like you, your to pretty for that, I understand that you only did this for your fathers sake. But if your father really honestly loved you he would find someone to stop you once you entered this mess..."

I loved Ni , I didn't want her out here getting hurt, shit nearly almost dying....

I left after a while I needed to take a shower and get my head together , I'm a little fucked up after murdering my brother, I just need some time to think. When Ni gets out of the hospital and gets better. I want to take her to Hawaii or the Bahamas or some exotic shit... Somewhere at least get away from Cali for a while, she been here her whole life and never left.

She definitely needed to get out more..

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😐😐😐😐😐😐😳😳😍😍😍😍😎😏😏😏😏😏😎😎😎☺

NAOMI POV*

I heard everything , these people really love me and I love them. I wanna kill my baby brother but I'm gone probably forget about it anyway.

I guess when I get out of here I'm gone see some new and improved people in my life. At least I hope so.....