Chaper nine:

(RASHAD POV)*

Bruno let me go after a week in a half. I was pissed he dropped me off 2 blocks from my house , because I had no car. When I finally reached the house I unlocked the door and walked in. I found Naomi sleep on the couch I tapped her to wake her up. She groaned and turned over. I called her name.

Shad:"Naomi!"...

Ni:(sleeping)

Shad:"get up!"

Ni:"what is it RASHAD!?"

She opened her eyes wide and blinked like 10 times then jumped off the couch and attacked me.

Ni:"Omg Rashad where have u been, I've been worried sick, Tyrome has been looking for you and everything ; I could kill your ass but I missed you too much". She said still hugging me tight.

Shad:"I missed u too, where is Austin and Ameir?"

She looked down and grabbed my hand.

Ni:"you might wanna sit down for this"

I sat down and she told me what happen. I got up and punched a wall I knew this had something to do wit Bruno that's what his ass was talking about me 'paying both ways'. I had to tell Ni that this was my fought.

Shad:"what hospital are they at, I need to see them." I said almost damn near in tears.

Ni:"st.Vincent's"

Shad:"do you wanna go with me?"

Ni:'sure I just gotta tell Cameron I'm leaving because he was suppose to take me out to eat but he never showed"

Shad:"when you start talking to punk ass Cameron?"

Ni:"don't worry about it and when did everybody get this 'thing' towards Cameron what did he ever do?"

Shad:"just kno that nigga is a snake and I'm telling Ty.

Ni:"you ain't gon say shit , this is my life and if I wanna be wit Cam then I will be with him and What Ty do he ain't my daddy and we ain't in no relationship

I didn't say nothin I just let it go because I already had to explain to her I had something to do with the boys getting shot. She called Cam and we left and drove to the hospital. We went up to there rooms . Austin was sleep but Ameir was up. I hated seeing them like this and to think this shit was all my fought. Ameir was so excited to see me his eyes nearly popped out his head when he saw us walk threw the door.

Ameir:'SHAD!!"

Shad:"wassup LIL bro"

I walked over and gave him a brotherly hug.

AUTHOR's NOTE: UM WHO EVER IS READING THIS STORY COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE NEW CHAPTERS... I DONT KNOW HOW AND ANOTHER THING IS..... I KNOW THIS STORY REALLY SUCKS BUT IM TRYING IM KINDA NEW TO THIS AND IM THINKING ABOUT DELETING IT BUT I MIGHT NOT....But if any body knows how to make new chapters please comment and let a sista' know please and thank you ! 😜😁

(NAOMI POV)*

Me and the boys talked all night . Me and Rashad decided to spend the night with them, since they was coming home tomorrow. Rashad seemed a little off.... like nervous , but I guess it was just seeing Ameir and Austin like that. I called Tyrome to see what's up.

Ni:"wassup Ty , where you at?"

Ty:"at the crib , why wassup"

Ni:"um ,nothing I was just wondering what you hear about the boys?" I said referring to Austin and Ameir.