Chapter two:

(NAOMI POV)*

When we got there the waitress sat us down. She was literally drooling over my brother. She look about 20 , but I wasn't haven't it my brother is a minor. I gave a her a stank look and she stop looking at him and took our order.

Rashad:(phone ringing 'show out' by:juicy j) "Aye wassup Tyrome."

Looking at me smiling, then he ends the call.

Rashad:"he said he was on his way."

Naomi:"I hate you!"

Rashad:"yeah, I love you to sissy."

(TYROME POV)*

Rashad called and asked if I wanted to go out to eat with him and Naomi and them. I was kinda happy about that , I couldn't wait to see her. I got dress and went out the door.

I walked in Denny's and walked over to them.

Rashad:"Aye , wassup bro."

Tyrome:"sup, where Naomi."

Austin:"she went to the restroom."

Rashad:"yeah bro, tell me why this morning I went in Naomi room-- (gco)

Naomi comes back to the table.

Tyrome:(whispers) "tell me later."

Rashad:"alright"

Tyrome:"wassup ,Naomi."

Naomi:"hi"

Rashad:"Don't be acting like that to my nigga , this morning you wasn't --(gco)

Naomi kicks Rashad under the table, I wonder what happen this morning. But the waitress came back and asked me what I wanted. About 30 mins later , our food came.

(NAOMI POV)*

I was irritated with Rashad, if he told Tyrome about my little incident this morning I would be pissed. After we got down eating ,we went home and of course Tyrome with us.

Tyrome:"Aye, Naomi can my bro come over, he wanna play the game wit us."

I laughed inside my head, they really respect me. I didn't even know Tyrome had a brother , and if he is as fine as him I don't know what I would do.

Naomi:"sure."

Tyrome called his brother to tell him it was ok to come. I went into Rashad's room it was so junky in there. It was only enough space by the couch and tv where the would be playing the game.

Naomi:"Shad, why yo room look like this?" ............"Nevermind this is your room."

I just walked out I didn't feel like arguing. I went in my room to relax. Tomorrow I was going back up to the warehouse , to handle some business , I surely needed my rest them niggas was tiring.

I took a bubble bath, and put my booty shorts and a tank top. I wasn't trying to look cute for nobody , I just wanted to be comfortable. I turned on my tv and watched replays of the 'Parker's'. I almost fell asleep when I heard a knock at my door.

It was Rashad.

Rashad:"Aye, Tyrome want you to meet you to meet his bro."

Naomi:"Really , I was just bout to go to sleep, but alright here I come."

I went into Rashad's room to see that man I met at the gas station. I almost had a heart attack.

Tyrome:"This my bro, Cameron."

Cameron:"Oh we've met before."he said looking at me seductively.

Tyrome:"really"

(A/N): I changed the girl Vanessa name to Naomi sorry for that!