Chaper six:

(TYROME POV)*

As soon as Cameron called me and told me what happened I rushed to the hospital. Like for real who and the hell would do this. I walked in the hospital and asked where the boys were and the lady said they were in room 302. I walked in the room to see Naomi covered in I'm assuming her brothers blood and beside her Cameron. I walked over to Ni to see if she was ok.

Ty:"Ni,you okay?"

Ni:"yeah, can I talk to you outside."

Ty:"sure."

She told Cameron she would be right back and we walked in the hallway. Naomi looked tried and confused , I just wanted to hold her man , I swear.

Ni:"Ty , I'm scared , I don't know who would do this."

Ty:"I know you are ,look any thing you need I'm here . And where was shad when all this shit took place?"

Ni:"thanks , but I don't know I have been calling him all night , his phone been going straight to voice mail."

Ty:(sighs) "man I hope he alright. And what they say about Austin and Ameir."

Ni:"they said Ameir would be fine he is just in a lot of pain. And Austin lost a lot of blood so he is just a little weak and he should be fine too.

Ty:"that's good."....

Ni:"yeah, and I just wanna apologize about yesterday , I know we both have feelings for each other I just --(gco)

Ty:"listen Ni we can talk about all that later , right now lets focus on your family."

Ni:"okay, thanks for always being here."

Ty:"no problem"

We hugged and she went back in the room and sat by Cam. I didn't feel like being in the room wit him right now. So i told them I was about to go see where Shad was and see wassup.

With that note I left.