Chapter 17:

Ameir POV:

Naomi pissed me the fuck off, like when will she let me grow up? The only reason I brought that gun to school is because some niggas was threatening me talking bout they was gone beat my ass and I better watch my back and some Otha shit . I wasn't really worried about it , but they did have me kinda scared talking bout watch my back .

I'm tired of relying on Naomi to get me stuff its time I do what I gotta do so I can take care of myself . Plus I gotta baby on the way . I ain't gone be no deadbeat plus me and London are somewhat in love. I know Naomi wasn't gone let me in the drug game . Especially if Rashad so called is 'out of the game' . That's probably a lie once that nigga start noticing home much money he don't have he will be back.

Right now I'm waiting out side of a warehouse for my boy Dice. He the one that's bout to get me into this . I'm desperate as fuck right now. I know she probably scared and wondering where I'm at . Shit everybody is but when I start making this paper she gone see how we'll I'm doing and stop treating me like a baby.

I looked at my phone and saw that is was 11:35 , this nigga Dice tripping he was suppose to been here at 11:00. I also saw I had 20 missed calls some from Shad and some from Ni and Austin ,even some from Tyrome. They really that worried about a nigga. Finally I got a call from Dice saying he was on his was down to come get me.

The doors from the warehouse opened and dice whispered for me to come on.

A:"we'll damn nigga it took yo ass long enough had me out here waiting like a bitch!"

D:"man shut yo ass up and come on!"

Once we got up stairs we passed a few workers and they looked tired and worn out like they been pack in' shit all day. He lead me up some more stairs til we reached a huge door. I'm guessing this is we're his boss is at . He opened the door and a guy sitting in a big office chair was turned around but you could hear his voice . It sounded so familiar. He also had two guards on both sides of the room.

"Well hello Ameir .." The guy said turning around.

"Cameron?" I thought this nigga was dead!

"It's boss to you!"

"My bad.."

"Have a seat"

Me and Dice sat in the chairs across from his desk. Cameron placed his hands on the desk and looked mostly me in the eyes.

"So Dice told me you wanna be apart of the game"

"Yeah , only temporary though--"

"Temporary huh? I don't think so if you gone be apart of this then yo ass gone be in it for life!"

I thought about what he just said. For life? What's gone happen when Ni finds out.. This was a tuff decision. But I think I'm taking it. I mean I know this is fucked up what I'm doing , because of what Cameron did to Ni but shit Rashad and Ty tried to tell her ass about him. She never listens , not my problem..

"Alright I think I'm in.."

"Cool.."

Me and Dice was about to get up until he stopped only me and made Dice wait out side his office. He motioned for me to sit down and I did .

"Your going to help me take down Naomi and Ty.." He said simply .

Wtf!? I just stayed silent.

"And no you can not quit now you gave me my word. Your apart of the game now and if you think about saying anything to Naomi I will kill you my damn self! Got it.?"

I nodded . He motioned for me to get out. I got up and walked towards the door.

"Ameir?" Cameron said making me turn around.

"Im watching your every move. So watch your back."

AUTHORS NOTE: very very short but the next might be longer. This story might be ending sooner than I thought ...

Any who VOTEEEEEEE COMMENTTTTTTT FANNNNNNN LOL 😂😂😂

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT PLEASEEEEEE😂😩😩😩😏👍👍👍👍👎👎👎👎

BUT MOSTLY COMMENT I NEVER HAVE COMMENTS IT MAKES ME SAD 😥😱😢😢😢😢