Chapter seven:

(RASHAD POV)*

I was in the back of a moving van tied up. I swear I should of took my ass at home, but i decided to take my ass to the strip club. Some bitch wanted a private dance , so my drunk ass went up to the room with her. I honestly forgot that I owed 'the Italian's' money and the bitch I went up there wit was Italian. I can't believe she set me up. She danced for me , and I gave her the money , when I was about to leave like 30 of them mothafuckas busted up in there! I almost peed my fucking pants! They came over to me and they had mask on til they took them off and revealed them selfs.

..??: " Well well well...... Rashad , no time no see..." He said in a light accent.

Rashad:"man , listen I promise I will get your money , just give me sometime ....

..??:TIME , THE FUCK YOU MEAN TIME!!

Rashad:"give me a break Bruno , you know my father"

Bruno:"yeah , yeah he was like a brother to me , and your like my nephew , but when you fuck wit my money your just like any other fucker out here!"

Rashad:"please man, I promise I'm a pay you"

Bruno:(laughing) "yeah you are going to pay both ways...."he said laughing like a creep.

He ordered his men to grab me . They did as they was told and they tied me up and put me in a van. I was shook , what did Bruno mean by 'I'm going to pay both ways' . I hope that ain't got nothing to do wit Ni. She would kill me if she knew I was fucking with dem Italians.