Chapter 13:

I was scared of what Ty might do. I honestly wanted to help him with what ever torture he was bout to do to Cameron. It's been a long time since I was out here thugin' . I wanted revenge on every bitch who did something to my family. I wanted to see the pain in there eyes when I watched them suffer, I wanted to see them die with my own eyes.

I was fed up with letting people step over me. I noticed when I started fucking wit Cameron that my whole demeanor changed , everything about me changed. I'm tried of being the nice Naomi. It's time I start doing for me and taking over again.

"Ty, say something.." I said , he still had that same look on his face.

"Ni, I'm going to kill him!" Is all he said and got up and grabbed my hand dragging me to the car.

"Where we going , were ever we going can I come I wanna do some damage to!"

"Naw, I'm handling this shit alone.."

"FUCK THAT ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS , TWO ...I HAVE BEEN LETTING NIGGAHS RUN OVER ME AND IM TRIED OF THAT!"

He didnt say nothing he just started driving down the road. When we got to I'm guessing Cameron's house we got out and ran straight through the door. I thought he didn't know where he lived but this must be his 2nd house.

"Wtf!" Cameron exclaimed.

Ty:"shut the fuck up, how could you do something like that?!"

Cam:"what the fuck you talking bout?"

Ty:"Naomi? Hold my gun.."

Ni:"okay babe.."

He gave me the gun in my hand.

Ty:"now point it to his head!"

I did as I was told and saw the worried ness in Cameron eyes , I loved the sight of that shit , I wanted to see him suffer.!

Cam:"come on Ni, I'm sorry I was just mad. I love you, and Ty , come on man I'm yo brother!"

Ty:"Shut up, you killed Eric!"

Cam:"what, I loved our brother."

Ty:'I saw you raise the gun to his head .......why man.....fuck you , you ain't my fucking brother!"

That was the first time I saw a man break down. I didn't know Ty and cam had another brother , that shit cray. I was standing there shocked. Like what the fuck!

Ty:"Kill that bitch!!" 

I raised the gun to his head and before I could shoot . I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. I felt like me whole life flashed before my eyes. All I saw was a blur vision of a woman with a gun in her hand.

I heard extra gun shots and then I felt my self being pick up by a male figure.

"Tyrome?"

"Yeah,baby it's me.."

"Am I going to die?"

"No baby , I promise I will never let you go..."

"I love---..." Is all I could get out everything went blank....