Chapter eleven:

I crawled over to my phone , I was in so much pain. The first thing I did was dial Rashad's number. I was kinda surprised he answered.

Ni:"Rashad!.."I said in a raspy voice.trying not to cry.

Rashad:"Ni, what's wrong, why you sound like that!?"

Ni:"can you and Tyrome just come over here." My voice was cracking.

Rashad:"alright,he right here so we on our way.

Ni:"okay."

I ended the call and put my back up against the wall and put my knees up against my chest. And cried.about ten minutes later I heard the door open.

Rashad:"NI!"

Ni:"I'm in here!" I tried to yell but ended up coughing.

Rashad and Ty ran by my side when they saw me.

Ty:"who did this to you Naomi!?"

I didn't answer , I just sat there and cried . Rashad got up and got me a hot rag. He gave it to Ty and he wiped the dry blood off my face .

Rashad:"NAOMI WHO DID THIS , TELL US RIGHT NOW!" I SWEAR WHEN I FIND OUT THEY GON SUFFER .!"

Even though I'm older than Rashad , when it comes to times like this he is thee older brother.

I tried to change the subject.

Ni:"where is the boys?"

Ty:"Ni, don't be tryna change the subject, and they at they friends house."

Ni:"I can't tell yall because they threaten to beat my ass again."

Ty:"alright we will give you til tomorrow , and after that we killin' every muthafucka in our way!"

Ni:"okay."

Rashad shook his head and I guess he went back to his room. Ty picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He laid me on the bed , and put cover over me. I tried to roll over on my side but, I felt a sharp pain in my side. I yelped and held my side . Tyrome being the sweet, loving , friend he was (soon to be boyfriend.) came by my side to see if I was okay."

Ty:"you ok naomi?"

Ni:"no I think I need to go to the hospital .."

Ty:"okay...come on..."