Chapter twelve:

When we got to the hospital . They put me in a room and ran some test on me. After about a hour or so they came back and said that I had lost the baby.

I was a little sad but, at least I didn't have to worry about Cameron retarted ass again. Tyrome took me home and went to go pick up my medication the doctors gave me from the pharmacy . When I woke up it was the next day.

I felt arms around my waist , so I turned over. It was Tyrome of course. I just stared at him for a minute , his eyes started to open and I kinda got nervous I didn't want him to think I was staring at him like a creep. He opened his eyes fully and stared at me to.

"Um, good morning.."

Ty:"morning , beautiful, how you feeling , I picked up your medication it should be on the counter in the bathroom."

Ni:"im fine and , thank you."

Ty:"no problem, come on and get dress I want to take you some where."

Ni:"okay , I guess , could you get out ."

Ty:(chuckling) "sure."

Once he left . I went in to my bathroom to take my meds and then I got in the shower. When I got out I put on a mini dress and some flats and curled my hair. I put a little make up on and met Tyrome downstairs.

Ty"are you ready babe?"

Ni:"uh, yeah and babe?"

Ty:"what I can't call you babe?"

Ni:'yeah, I guess ."

Ty:"okay, but I'm if you wondering where Shad at he went to go get Ameir and Austin."

Ni:"okay, but aren't you going to get dress?"

Ty:(chuckling)"yeah, babe we gon' go to my place."

Ni:"alright."

We left and went to his house. When we pulled up he told me to stay inside so he could open my door. Aww he is such a gentleman.

When we got in the house he went to his room and I went to go look around, even though it was only an apartment it was pretty big.

About 20minutes later I went in his room to see what he was doing.

I heard the shower running so I'm guess he was in there.

"Naomi, you in here?"

"Yeah.."

"Can you bring me that towel , hanging on that rack.?"

"Uh, sure."

I went into his bathroom and got the towel. I kinda wanted to see him naked but , I was scared , cause once I looked i don't know if I was gone look away!

He opened the shower door and poke half of his sexy body out I just stood by the door to see what he would do.

"Don't be scared ma ,bring me the towel." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh, here you go."

He step all the way out and I saw his friend, and whoa it was huge. I was scared to even look but I did, I was weird.

"Hello, earth to Naomi..,"

"Oh, sorry.."

"Yeah, I know I'm sexy.."

He rubbed his hand over his abs making me giggle.

"Boy , hurry yo ass up! I will be down stairs"

I left then about 15 minutes later he came downstairs .

"Ready?"

"Yeah, boy you take longer than me."

"Girl, sexiness takes time."

"You so gay.."

"Mhmm , you won't be saying that tonight.."

I just chuckled that boy can be so nasty sometimes. When we got to were we was going ,I noticed it was by a beach.

I loved the beach, so I was cool with that.

We sat down on a towel by the water.

"Um, Ty you could of told me to bring a swim suit."

"We didn't come here to swim we came here to chill."

"Oh"

"So um , how do you feel about losing the baby?"

"I'm a little sad, but I will get over it?"

"Oh, um can you tell me who hurt you?"

"Please don't go crazy when I tell you this."

"I promise.."

"Alright well it was Cameron."

He just sat there in silence , I was a little scared of what he was thinking. He might be nice, but when it comes to the people he love..., Tyrome Larell Scott was CRAZY!

A/n : sorry for mistakes , I was typing fast!!!