》Chapter Two《

2 years later

Niall and Liam had been friends ever since that night at vocal lessons.

  They were seniors now and they had been the best of friends.

  Niall absolutely loved Liam, and he knew with no doubt at all that Liam loved him back. Sadly, it wasn't the same kind of love.

   Niall James Horan was deeply and madly in love with Liam James Payne. He wasn't in love with him in a brotherly way, it was more of a lustful kind of love.

   Niall was definitely a great friend to Liam. He was there through thick and thin. Niall would do anything for Liam.

   Liam on the other hand, was not so loyal. Ever since he started going out with Louis Tomlinson, the school's star quarterback, he had totally forgotten all about the blonde irish boy.

Liam spent his night getting wasted and high with Louis and his popular friends.

    Niall was truly heartbroken, but his love for Liam never faded. Neither did his willingness to help the boy whenever he was in need.

   Many nights Liam had called Niall to come get him from a party. Niall would pick Liam up without complaining.

   Niall didn't mind driving to the other side of town. Nor did he mind Liam throwing up in his car. He also didn't mind the putrid smell of sex and alcohol Liam brought with him.

Tonight was another one of those nights.
Liam picked up his phone and scrolled through the contacts. He hiccuped a little when he found Niall's name.

He slowly pushed the call button and waited. The sound of a party blaring behind him, he waited until Niall picked up the phone.

"Nialler?" Liam hissed.

"Yes, Li?" Niall said. It was 3 a.m. on a Saturday.

"I need you to come get me," Liam said, slurring his words.

"Have you been drinking?" Niall asked, frowning.

"Maybe. Maybe not," Liam shrugged.

"Ugh. Okay. Where are you mate?" Niall asked.

"I am at Louis' house," Liam groaned into the phone. He felt an odd buzzing feeling race throughout his body. His body ached and he wanted to pass out, but his curfew was at 6, and he needed a designated driver.

"Okay. I will be there in 10 minutes," Niall whispered, grabbing his keys from his nightstand.

~

True to his word, Niall arrived at Louis' house within ten minutes of hanging up with Liam.

Liam stumbled out of the house. He reached the car door and lost his balance. He smacked against the car door, hitting his head on the window's glass.

Niall chuckled. Liam opened the door and climbed into the car.

"Damn, Li! You smell horrible!" Niall cried.

"You don't like the smell of vodka and weed?" Liam asked. He smirked and slammed the door shut.

"No, not really," Niall said, pursing his lips.

"Is it alright if I stay the night at your place? I will text my mom to tell her I am with you," Liam slurred.

"Yeah, mate. Mi casa es tu casa!" Niall laughed patting Liam on the back.

Liam gagged and he covered his mouth.

"S-sorry," Niall stuttured.

~

It was a ten minute drive back to Niall's house.

When they arrived, Liam was disappointed to see that the inside of the house was pitch black.

"You know it will be hard for me to find your room. Darkness and drunk people don't mix, Niall," Liam burped. His burp smelled like chips. He giggled.

"I know, Liam. But we gotta live with it," Niall groaned, rolling his eyes.

He helped Liam out of the car and the two walked up to the front door. Niall unlocked it with his house key and they slowly snuck up the stairs into Niall's room.

"I think I need a shower. I smell like a gay bar!" Liam giggled.

"Okay, mate. You take off your clothes and I will get the shower started,"

Niall walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He put his hand under the water and waited until it was lukewarm, then he called Liam.

Liam stumbled over. Niall blushed when he saw him.

Liam was naked. Liam smirked and started to say something when suddenly, he started puking.

He puked all over Niall's shirt.

"Shit," Liam whispered after he was done.

"It's cool. I will hop in the shower too," Niall sighed.

Liam got into the shower and started cleaning himself off.

Niall peeled off his shirt and threw it in the sink.
"Yuck," he mumbled.

"You should join me!"Liam giggled.
"I-in there?" Niall blushed.

"Yeah! We will be having fun and helping the environment by conserving water!" Liam giggled.

"O-okay," Niall said, "What the hell. It isn't like you will remember this tomorrow, Li"

I deleted the rest cause it was gay and I'm ashamed.

~

Hey loves!

Sorry this chapter is so short! I have to get the first five chapters put tonight and that is a lot of work!

Xoxo ~Niallisacraymofo