》Chapter Four《

It had been 5 days since Liam had talked to Niall.

He did see him in the halls at school, but Liam didn't have the courage to talk to him.

He couldn't get that night in the shower out of his head.

Why did he do that with Niall? Why did he give him a blowjob?

Yes. Liam was drunk. But did he really need to go that far?

~

Today was just another Thursday. Niall walked down the halls of the school.

He rushed towards the bathroom. He wanted to see how he looked before he ran into Harry...or worse...Liam.

He saw himself in the mirror. He looked decent, to the say the least.

His hair was gelled up. (It didn't look oily or stiff at all. Much to Niall's suprise!)

His face was blemish free, and his nose wasn't shiny.

His outfit was nice too. He had a big light blue sweater on, and nice dark blue skinny jeans.

He was perfect. He gave his reflection a toothy smile.

"Why are you all dolled up?" A familiar voice asked.

Niall looked in the mirror. Louis Tomlinson, Liam's boyfriend, stood behind him.

His arms were crossed and he had a bitter look on his face.

"I beg your pardon?" Niall said.

"You heard me. Why are you all fancy today? And by the way, I know that you were the one who stole my Liam from the party!" He growled.

Niall cleared his throat.

"I am fancy for my boyfriend. And I didn't steal Liam from the party. He called me," Niall stamered, squinting his eyes.

"Ooh! You have a boyfriend? Who is the unlucky fellow?" Louis asked, his eyes also were squinted.

"Harry," Niall squeaked.

"Bullshit," Louis turned pink, "Harry Styles isn't your boyfriend!"

"Are you jealous? Well you shouldn't be! You have wonderful Liam as your boyfriend!" Niall shouted. He left the bathroom then.

He stormed down the hall until he ran into Harry.

"Whoa! Babe! What's wrong? You practically have devil horns growing out of your head!" Harry laughed as he put his arms around Niall.

"N-nothing, just some jerk, that's all!" Niall murmured.

"Who is this jerk? I can beat him up, babe!" Harry said.

"Nobody," Niall sighed. He pulled away from Harry's embrace and he walked down the hallway.

~

"Oh Leeeyummm!" Louis squealed.

He ran over to his boyfriend and plopped on his lap.

"Oof!" Liam grunted.

"Sorry, babe!" Louis blushed.

Liam kissed Louis' cheek and assured him that he was alright.

"If you say so," is all that Louis could respond with.

"So, did you talk to anyone this morning?" Liam asked, playing with Louis' hair.

"No. Well yes, I talked to this prick. That Niall kid," Louis chuckled.

Liam's heart jumped when he heard Niall's name.

"Why is he a prick, love?" He asked.

"I can totally tell he has a thing for you! And he is totally using Harry just to get you jealous!" Louis yelled really quickly.

"Whoa! Slow down, Lou!" Liam sighed.

"Sorry. But he is trying to steal you away from me, he is tempting you!" Louis whined.

Liam chuckled at his boyfriend's words.

"Tempting me?" Liam laughed hard as he repeated the words.

"Don't laugh, asshole," Louis snapped. His face was red with anger.

"It's just funny how you think that I could fall for a short blonde thing," Liam shrugged.

"No it's not," Louis said. He stood up, kissed Liam, and he walked away.

~

After 12th grade Math, Niall had his electives.

The electives he chose were chior (which he enjoyed because of the singing), P.E. (which he liked because it helped him stay fit), and his last elective was spent in the library as a study hall (which helped him catch up on work)

His first elective was P.E. He ran to the locker room and quickly began to change.

Once he was done changing, he ran outside to the field.

It was a cool spring day. It was nice and sunny too.

Niall took a deep breath. It was good to just relax.

He started jogging on the track.

People were sitting on the bleachers that were beside the track.

Niall paid not attention to the people until dark chocolate orbs caught his eyes.

He recognized those. Those were Liam's.

His heart started racing. Liam was watching him run.

He felt butterflies fill his stomach. He slowly began to pick up speed.

He looked over. Liam was still watching. He ran faster and faster until he was full on sprinting.

His legs hurt, but he had to keep going. He had to impress Liam.

Soon he was approaching hurdles. He made it over the first two, but on the third he lost his balance and tripped.

He felt his knee scrap the dirt and rocks.

"Oww!" He groaned.

He grabbed his knee and touched it. He felt something warm touch his fingers. Blood.

"Niall? Are you okay?" He heard a voice ask. He looked up.

It was Liam.

His dark brown eyes were filled with worry. He was biting his lip.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Li. Just go on. Go to your boyfriend or something," Niall puffed. He stood up and tried limping over to the bleachers but he fell over again.

He felt Liam's hand wrap around his waist and pull him up.

"Wow jackass, I was just trying to help," Liam said through gritted teeth.

Niall sighed as Liam helped him over to the bleachers.

~

"Niall!? Are you okay?" Harry yelled as he ran over to Niall.

Harry hugged Niall and began kissing him furiously.

"Yeah, babe. I am fine!" Niall groaned. He wasn't in the mood for lovey dovey affection.

"That's not what Liam said!" Harry cooed. He held Niall like a baby and began to cradle him.

"Liam told you?" Niall asked.

"Yup. He found me and told me everything. Why were you running so fast?" Harry asked.

"Wanted to I guess," Niall shrugged.

He didn't have the heart to tell Harry that his heart belonged to someone else.

~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Took awhile.

:D bye peoples!!

Xoxo ~Niallisacraymofo