》Chapter Fifteen《

"It's okay Niall, none of that is your fault!" Liam said. He stroked Niall's blonde hair.

"I-it is my fault! I ruined prom!" Niall sniffled.

"No. It isn't your fault. Harry tried to rape you. You didn't want to be raped," Liam said sternly.

After the prom incident, he took Niall back to his house. Now they were sitting in his living room.

"I just, why would he try to rape me?" Niall cried. Tears streamed down his pale cheeks.

"Because he is attracted to you. But in a creepy way," Liam said. He honestly didn't know why Harry tried to rape Niall.

"Ugh. It's just, I want him to leave me alone! He knows I am dating you now! And he is dating Louis! He chose Louis! He cheated on me!" Niall yelled.

Liam frowned at this. Did Niall still have feelings for Harry?

"Do you still like him?" Liam asked.

"Hell no! I love you, Liam!" Niall said shocked.

Liam kissed Niall slowly. Niall blushed, and began kissing Liam back.

Soon, Liam was on top of Niall on the couch.

They continued kissing until Niall pushed Liam off of him.

"What's wrong, Niall?" Liam asked frowning.

"Liam, I just can't have sex with you tonight, it will only remind me of what Harry tried to do," Niall said cringing.

Liam nodded.

"Why don't you sleep in my bed tonight and I'll sleep here on the couch," Liam suggested.

Niall nodded. Together they went up the stairs and headed into Liam's room.

Niall got into Liam's bed.

"Night," Niall said.

"Goodnight, love," Liam said. He leaned down to give Niall a kiss on the lips, but then decided not to.

Liam moved away from the bed and went downstairs.

Both boys had very sleepless nights.

~

I know this chapter is extremely short. But I have lost interest in writing this book.

Nobody reads it anymore either.

So there's that.

Bye.

-niallisacraymofo