》Chapter Eleven《

Liam searched through the halls. He couldn't find the curly haired boy.

   "Hi Liam," Zayn said. He strutted up to his friend and put his arm around him.

"Can't talk, Zee. Gotta find Harry," Liam puffed. He shrugged Zayn's arm off his shoulder and he continued to walk down the hallway.

Liam stormed across the tiled floor. He looked as if he was going to burst.

Finally, he saw Harry. He ran up to the boy and crossed his arms.

  "Can I help you?" Harry said, in a sassy tone. He smirked.

  "Listen, buddy. You probably already know this but Niall and I are-" Liam began, but he was rudely interrupted by Harry.

  "If it's about me banging your boyfriend, don't even talk about it or do anything about it. The only one you should be mad at is Niall," Harry said smirking.

  He gave Liam a cheeky smile.

"Oh shut the fuck up. Niall didn't enjoy it. He said you were like a dead fish!" Liam spat, getting up in Harry's face.

  "Dead fish, eh? Well, then have him explain his deep moans!" Harry said laughing.

  "Moans?" Liam growled.

"Yeah. He was all like, 'Oh Harry! Harder! Oh!!! So much better than Liam! Harry!" Harry mocked.

  This angered Liam, and he shoved the curly haired boy up against the lockers.

  Harry wheezed when his back hit the door of the locker.

   "Listen here, asshole. He is my boyfriend so stay far far away from him!" Liam hissed. He gave Harry the stink eye.

"I don't want your slutty boyfriend anyway! I have Louis to pleasure me!" Harry laughed. There was fire in his green eyes.

  "Wouldn't want Louis finding about you and Niall having sex, would we, Haz?" Liam threatened.

Harry bit his lip. He couldn't lose Louis, not after he had lost Niall.

  He pushed Liam away and fixed his hair.

  "Fine. I won't talk to Niall," Harry sighed. He walked away, every few seconds turning back to look at Liam.

  Liam gave a satisfactory smile.

~

"Leyummm?!" Niall squealed.

Liam looked up from his textbook. He watched as his boyfriend ran into the library.

  Niall came up behind Liam and wrapped his arms around the brunette's shoulders.

  "What are ya doing?" Niall asked, kissing Liam's cheek.

  "Studying for end of the year exams," Liam whispered.

"Shit!" Niall yelled.

The library looked over at him. He mouthed a 'sorry'.

  "What?" Liam whispered.

"I totally forgot about those!" The blonde answered.

"Yikes. You better start now!" Liam said.

Niall nodded and went to a book shelf to grab some books.

  Liam smiled as he watched his boyfriend scan the shelves. He was glad Niall was his.

~

After school Niall headed home. When he arrived at his house, he quickly got inside.

  "Niall?" Maura, his mum, shouted.

"Yeah, Mum! It's me!" He shouted back. He threw his bag onto the living room floor and he plopped on the couch.

  "Hey. How was your day, love?" She asked, coming into the living room.

   "Stressful. Most of my day was spent studying for finals. I still have to study some more tonight," Niall sighed. He ran a hand through his hair.

  "Well, I hope tomorrow will be less stressful. I am making some dinner now," she said, smiling.

   "What are we having?" Niall asked.

"Spaghetti," she said, going back into the kitchen.

  Niall sighed and puller out his textbooks. It was going to be a long night of stydying.

~

Liam stared at the calendar. It was Wednesday. Tomorrow was his date with Niall.

  "What are you guys doing for your date?" Zayn asked.

Liam had invited Zayn over after school and they were hanging out in his room.

   "I told you already. We are watching a movie!" Liam sighed.

  Liam looked over at his friend who was messing around with a Rubik's Cube.

  "What movie?" Zayn asked. He looked up from the toy.

  "Some Channing Tatum movie," Liam answered. He jumped on his bed.

  "Oh. 'The Vow' ?" Zayn said, "Yeah. That has a sex scene in it, maybe you two could get it on too,"

  The raven haired boy gave a blushing Liam a look of satisfaction.

  "I don't know. I guess I want Niall to want it too, you know what I mean?" Liam asked.

Zayn nodded and continued playing with the Rubik's Cube.

  "Yeah. Don't want to rape him," Zayn whispered.

  After hearing this, Liam chuckled a pillow at his friend's face.

  "What the hell? Rape isn't funny!" Liam snapped.

  Zayn laughed and threw the Rubik's Cube at Liam's head.

  "I got to go, Li. You have fun beating your burger or something," Zayn laughed.

  "Ow! What the fuck?" Liam screamed.

  Zayn laughed hysterically.

"Bye Liam," he giggled. He walked out of the room, leaving a fuming Liam.

Liam laughed and laid down his bed. Sometimes Zayn could be pretty trippy. But that's why Liam liked him, because he was quirky.

  He yawned loudly before closing his eyes.

~

Hey guys. I know this chapter is extremely short, but it needs to be. Honestly, I don't know what I am going to do with this book. It is pretty crappy. I guess I will do a few more chapters then an epilogue. But this book isn't successful at all.

But I am SO thankful for the people who have read my book since the beginning! There aren't many of you, but I am so glad you exist.

  YOU make writing this story fun. I love reading your comments! (Especially when they are a compliment and make me smile! :D)

  Well. On a different note, I am writing a new story. I won't tell too much about it, but it is going to be really cool (hopefully)

I love you all so much!!! The wattpad community is so nice and welcoming.

Lol- Lots of love.

~niallisacraymofo