》Chapter Thirteen《

Niall woke up to the sound of someone breathing.

He felt his hand touching something warm. It was Liam's chest.

He looked up at Liam's face. He was asleep and he looked peacful.

Niall rolled off of Liam's chest and he grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

  "Crap! He shouted.

Liam woke up and looked over at Niall.

"What, babe?" Liam said groggily.

"We missed our first two periods!" Niall shouted.

  "Shit. School," Liam groaned.

"Ugh. It's fine. Let's just skip," Niall suggested.

  "No. We have finals, and it's our last day!" Liam snapped.

  "Fine. Let's hurry, maybe we can make it to lunch," Niall sighed.

"Okay. I only have tests in my last two classes," Liam said. He got out of the bed and went over to the dresser.

  "Same," Niall said.

"Listen, Niall. I know you wanted this to be special, but I think this is the right time to do it. So, Niall, will you go with me to prom?" Liam asked.

  He walked up to Niall.

Niall giggled and rose his eyebrow.

"I thought I said I wanted it to be unique and not cliché?" Niall laughed.

  "I know. But we only have one day until prom. And I think that when we had sex we were bonded," Liam said. He lifted Niall's chin.

  "Yes," Niall said.

  "Yes what?" Liam asked.

"I will go to prom with you,"

~

Later that night, Liam and Zayn headed to the mall.

  They went over to the prom shop.

"Classic black or white?" Liam asked, flipping through the racks of tuxes.

"Get a black tux, it's way cooler than white," Zayn said shrugging.

   "Ok. I'll try these two on," Liam said hesitantly.

  He walked over to the dressing room.

~

When Liam came out of the dressing room, his eyes scanned the whole store.

  Zayn was nowhere to be found.

"What the hell, Zee?" He cursed under his breath.

  He stormed around looking for his friend, and he was shocked when he finally found him.

  The raven haired boy (Zayn) was talking to the cashier girl.

  They were laughing and giggling.

Liam stormed up to Zayn and coughed.

  "Ehem, I don't mean to be rude, but can I steal you, Zayn, for a moment?" Liam said harshly.

  He grabbed Zayn's shoulder and pulled him over to the side.

  "What the hell, Liam? That girl was flirting with me! I think she goes to our school! I could ask her to prom!" Zayn grumbled.

  "Who gives a flying fuck! I thought you said you would help me with this. I thought you would have given some input on these tuxs!" Liam sighed.

  "I was going to, you just needed to holler! And why are you so psycho, Liam?" Zayn asked. He looked at Liam with worried eyes.

  "I guess I am just nervous about prom, I want it to be perfect for Niall," he sighed.

"Ok. Is it alright that I go back to that girl?" Zayn asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

  Liam laughed and nodded.

~

"So, what color is your tux?" Niall asked. He was laying on his bed and he was talking on the phone to Liam.

  "Black. What about you?" Liam said.

"Sounds like we will be matching," Niall giggled.

  "Ah. We will be that creepy matching couple," Liam chuckled.

"I guess so. Hey, what are we going to do after prom?" Niall asked.

Liam smirked.

"Sex?" Liam whispered.

"No! No, silly! I mean where are we gonna go? Back to one of our houses, a party....," Niall said blushing. He bit his lip, he would appreciate some more smashing with Liam but...

   "Ok. Um. We will just play it by ear," Liam said.

  "Okay, sounds great, babe," Niall said.

"Zayn has a date," Liam blurted.

"Oh! That's great! Who is the lucky girl?" Niall asked.

  "Um. Some junior from our school. I think her name is... Claire? Dunno," Liam sighed.

  "Oh. Danielle. She is a cheerleader," Niall said, rolling his eyes. Most of the cheerleaders were bitches.

  "Yeah. I think so, anywho, I got to go," Liam said.

  "Oh. Okay. Have a nice night, Li!" Niall cooed.

"Alright. You too, princess. And by the way, I'll be think about you," Liam said cheekily.

  Niall blushed as Liam hung up. That boy drove him wild.

~

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter is so short.

I don't know how many more chapters there are gonna be.

Maybe like 4 more? I don't know.

But I have 2 new book ideas! So look out for those. I think one of them will have a new pairing, like Zayn and someone. I don't know, suggestions?

And the other one will be Niam again.

Okay. I am going to go now.

Peace out,

-niallisacraymofo