》Chapter Nine《

"What are your plans for after high school?" Niall asked. He looked out at the ocean.

Him and Liam were walking on the boardwalk together. It was their first official date.

"Oh. You know. I plan to party and stuff like that. Be as much of a douche bag as I was in high school," Liam said.

Niall laughed and looked at Liam.

"Yeah? Well, that's a great plan," Niall said smiling.

Liam laughed and put his arms around Niall.

"I plan to get into music. I don't know, I really like singing. I wish I didn't stop going to those vocal lessons," Niall sighed.

"Why did you stop?" Liam asked. Niall got out of Liam's arms and walked over to the edge of the boardwalk.

He leaned on the railing. Liam followed behind him and leaned on it too.

"Because of school. It got too stressful to juggle vocal lessons and homework," Niall sighed.

"Oh. In all seriousness, you should have kept with it, you have a beautiful voice," Liam said. He looked at Niall.

"I still do choir at school," Niall reasoned. He shrugged.

"Choir isn't as good. Your voice gets drowned out because there are so many people singing," Liam sighed. He put his arm around Niall.

Niall rested his head on Liam's shoulder.

"Well. What do you want to do after high school? Be serious," Niall asked.

"Well. I think I want to get into music too," Liam answered.

"You should. I remember how beautiful your voice was," Niall smiled.

Liam watched Niall's hair blow in the wind.

"I really like you, Niall," Liam whispered. He slowly kissed Niall's neck.

(Basically making out and cringe)

"L-liam! We are in public!" Niall stuttured.

"Who cares? I am allowed to touch my boyfriend," Liam smiled.

"B-boyfriend?" Niall asked.

Liam nodded. He moved his hands from Niall's bottom.

"Let's keep walking. I think there is a carnival at the end of this boardwalk," Liam said.

"Okay," Niall agreed. He grabbed Liam's hand and they continued to walk.

~

"I want pizza!" Niall whined. He pointed to a crappy food truck.

"Ugh. Niall, babe! Imagine how greasy that is gonna be!" Liam sighed, "Why don't you wait so we can go out to eat, yeah?"

Niall shook his head.

"I want greasy carnival food!" He hissed.

"Fine. One slice," Liam sighed. He went up and ordered a slice of pizza for Niall.

He came back and handed Niall the paper plate.

"Thank you!" Niall squealed. He kissed Liam's cheek.

"No problem, princess. I will get you anything you want," Liam said blushing.

Niall quickly started eating the pizza.

"When you're done do you want to go on the ferris wheel?" Liam asked.

Niall shook his head.

"I wanna go on the roller coasters," Niall mumbled. He had food in his mouth.

Liam hesitated. He hated roller coasters.

"Um. Are you sure?" Liam asked.

"Totally! I love the thrill!" Niall giggled.

"Okay," Liam squeaked.

~

"Next," the carnival guy shouted.

Niall and Liam walked up to him. The showed him their wristbands.

He nodded and they got into the back of the rollercoaster.

"Really?! The back? The back is the scariest!" Liam screamed.

"Babe. Calm down. I am right here with you," Niall whispered in Liam's ear.

They got buckled in and an employee came to check their seatbelts.

Once the employee checked them, he gave the thumbs up and the lights started.

The cart slowly went up a big hill. Niall put his hands up in the air.

Liam held onto the bar in front of him. Once they got to the top, Niall kissed Liam's cheek.

They slowly went down the hill. The rest was a blur.

~

"I feel like I have to vomit," Liam cried.

"It's okay, Liam. We will sit down for a moment," Niall cooed.

"No. I don't wanna ruin your night," Liam began, "Why don't I win you a prize?"

Niall sighed and followed Liam over to a carnival game.

It was one of those balloon dart games.

Liam handed the carny a five and he began chucking darts at the balloons. He popped five.

A siren went off and the carny grabbed a huge teddy bear.

"You won!" Niall squealed.

Liam grabbed the teddy bear and handed it to Niall.

"Here you go," Liam said.

Niall blushed and thanked Liam.

"Now can we go on the ferris wheel?" Liam asked.

Niall nodded and they headed over to the ferris wheel.

There was no line so they easily got on it.

They sat down next to each other in the seat.

After a few minutes of silence, Niall piped up.

"At first I thought this date was going to be cheesy and cliché, but it turned out awesome!" He smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it, tonight is the last night they are having this carnival," Liam said. He put his arm around Niall.

"Only a few more days until graduation," Niall sighed.

"That's right. Friday is our last day and next Sunday is the graduation," Liam said smiling.

"It's scared, Liam. Will I ever see you again?" Niall asked. He looked up at his boyfriend.

"What are you talking about, Niall? Of course I will see you again after graduation!" Liam shouted.

"Oh. Well. You are going off to college and I am going to be trying to apply to music school," Niall sighed, "I assumed that I would never see you again,"

"No!" Liam snapped.

Niall teared up and started crying.

"I-I love you, Liam. And I just got you and I am already going to lose you!" He cried.

Liam hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"You won't lose me, Niall,"

~
Hey guys!

How'd you like this chapter?

Leave a comment, vote, or do both. :)

Love u all so much!

~niallisacraymofo