》Chapter Three《

Niall woke up. Reality sank in.

Liam James Payne had given him a- He couldn't finish the word.

His heart skipped a beat. Was this true? Had that really happened?

He looked around the room. Everything seemed to be normal-

"Oh shit!" Niall shouted.

There Liam was. Cuddled in Niall's bed. His messy brown hair poked out of the blankets.

Niall felt his cheeks burn.

"Liam. Liam. Liam wake up!" He whispered in his friend's ear.

Liam slowly woke up. He opened his eyes and his chocolate eyes stared at Niall's blue ones.

"Yes dumbass?" Liam groaned.

"Do you remember last night?" Niall asked nervously.

If Liam did he might hate Niall. Then again, Niall wasn't the one who-

"No. Not one bit. The last thing I remember was smacking my head against your car window," Liam laughed.

"Thank fucking god!" Niall screamed.

"What the hell, Nialler? Why is it so great that I don't remember anything?" He asked.

"No reason, Liam! No reason at all. I'm going to go make some bacon and waffles. You get dressed," Niall said hopping out of bed.

When Niall was gone, Liam let out a sigh.

He did remember everything. He remembered all of it.

~

Liam changed into a red sweatshirt he found in one of Niall's drawers. It smelled like pine trees.

He then put on a pair of black skinny jeans he found in another drawer. They were pretty tight on him, but he managed to squeeze into them.

Liam then came stumbling down the stairs. On the last step he tripped and fell. His left knee hit the wood floor.

He swore loudly.

"Oi! No swearing in this house! Remember, my parents still live here!" Niall shouted at the brunette as he walked into the kitchen.

"Speaking of houses," Liam began, "When are you going to buy a flat? We only have two months until graduation and you said you wanted to buy one before graduation,"

"When did I say this?" Niall asked, taking a mixing bowl from one of the cabinets.

"When we were juniors," Liam said shrugging.

Niall rose his eyebrow and laughed.

"How would you remember what I said last year? You haven't paid any attention to me. Ever since you go that stupid boyfriend of yours," Niall shouted.

The younger blonde boy grabbed the waffle mix and tossed in the bowl.

"His name is Louis! For your god damn information! He is very lovely! And he treats me better than you do!" Liam snapped.

"Oh really? Would he have picked you up at 3 a.m.? Would he have taken you to his house? Would he have let you wear his clothes?" Niall hissed. He was angry now.

"Yes! I think he would have, Niall! All of the things you described are what boyfriends do! All of those things are what you do if you care about someone-" Liam stopped talking.

He just realized something. Niall did all of those things for him earlier that morning.

Niall cared about him. Niall took care of him.