》Chapter Eight《

Author's note: I don't typically start a story with a note, but I felt like I needed to. I am completely stuck with this story. I NEED help with it!! If you could help me that would be GREAT!!!

Thanks. Now enjoy the actual story

~

Niall walked back into school.

He felt nervous. He had just had sex with Harry.

He felt nervous for two reasons. 1- Liam would probably find out. And 2- He had just lost his virginity.

He felt horrible about it. He didn't love Harry. He didn't want to have sex with Harry, but his body craved it.

That was no excuse. Niall could have said no, but he didn't.

For the rest of the day Niall felt dirty. Everytime he saw Liam he would run away.

He couldn't face Liam. He would have felt horrible.

~

Later that night his phone started vibrating. It was Liam.

"Hello?" Niall whispered.

"Hi. It's Liam. Your night in shining armor," Liam giggled.

Niall held back a whimper. Liam was so sweet. He was so innocent, he didn't deserve Niall.

"Oh. Hi. Um. Are you calling about our date?" Niall asked. Tears started streaming down his face.

"Yes! I was wondering if we could do it tonight! Around 6?" Liam asked.

Niall looked at the clock. It was 5:30.

"S-sure," he sniffled. He felt like bawling.

"Are you okay, Niall?" Liam asked.

Niall nodded. He realized that Liam could not see him nod so he said "Yes,"

"Ok. I will pick you up. Wear something semi-formal. Well, see you in a half hour!" Liam chirped.

He hung up.

Niall started to cry.

~

Liam pulled up to Niall's house.

He walked up to the door carrying a bouquet of orchids.

He knocked on the door.

"Go away," he heard a raspy voice yell, "I changed my mind. I don't want to go on a date!"

"What? Why?" Liam asked. He frowned. He turned the doorknob, and to his suprise, the door was unlocked.

He walked into the house. He followed the sound of crying into the living room.

There Niall was, situated into a fetal postion. He was lying on the couch, his face buried into the cushion.

"Niall? What's wrong?" Liam asked. He walked over and put his arms around the blonde.

"I am a horrible person Liam! I took advantage of you!" Niall cried.

"What? Are you talking about that night in the shower? I was the one who gave you a blowjob!" Liam cooed.

"No! I wasn't talking about that! Wait- you remember that?" Niall snapped.

"Y-yes. I remember it all," Liam blushed.

"You said you couldn't remember!" Niall screamed.

"I lied, I didn't want to make things awkward," Liam groaned.

"Today just keeps getting worse!" Niall screamed. He began bawling again.

"Ni? What's wrong?" Liam whispered. He kissed Niall's hair.

"You will hate me if I tell you!" Niall sniffled.

"No. I could never hate you Niall. I love you," Liam whispered.

"See. That makes it harder for me to tell you! It will hurt our relationship!" Niall cried.

"What relationship? We haven't even been on a first date!" Liam snapped.

"Fine! If that's how you are going to be!" Niall shouted, sitting up.

"What?" Liam said shocked.

"I HAD SEX WITH HARRY!" Niall yelled. He got up from the couch and ran to his room.

Liam sat on the couch looking confused.

~

Niall got out of his room and went down stairs.

He saw Liam sitting on the couch. He slowly walked up to him.

"I thought you would have left," Niall whispered.

Liam looked up at him. Nia noticed that his brown eyes looked sad.

"I wanted to know one thing," Liam said calmly, "Why? Why did you do it?"

"I don't know why. I was shocked that Harry still had feelings for me. It was nice to be liked," Niall said.

"He doesn't like you Niall. He used you! He just wanted some ass!" Liam hissed.

"That's not true! He cares about me!" Niall retorted.

"Bullshit!" Liam yelled, "If he cared about you so much then why didn't he respect the fact that you are with me now?"

"Oh shut up! You didn't respect the fact that I had just gotten over a breakup! No! Liam, you had to fucking call me and ask me on a date," Niall yelled.

"I had just gotten over a breakup too, jackass! And you asked me to call you! And I didn't ask you on a date! I asked you to hang out sometime and you wanted it to be a date!" Liam roared. He stood up and moved towards Niall.

Niall moved back a few steps.

"Oh! So you don't really like me? Than why the fuck are you even here? You are a horrible friend! All of these years I have helped you and I have done stuff for you! I was and still am madly in love with you, Liam! I have been always there for you! And you have never been there for me! That's why I had sex with Harry! It made me feel loved because I have never felt loved by you!" Niall shouted.

Liam grabbed Niall's wrists and pulled him closer.

"Niall I do care!" Liam whispered.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Niall hissed, trying to pull away.

Liam wrapped his arms around Niall. He slowly kissed him.

Niall stopped struggling and he froze.

Liam pulled away.

"I do love you Niall. I didn't remember how we met until now. I remember meeting you at school. Bumping into you at gym. Then we met again ay vocal lessons. I had a crush on you immediately, Niall. I always have liked you. I just didn't know how to show it," Liam sighed.

"Oh. So you didn't remember how we met!? You bastard-" Niall began shouting again.

Liam interrupted him by kissing him again.

"Shh. Don't be mad, Nialler. I have done a lot of shitty things in my life. But the worst thing I have ever done in my life is let you love someone else. I can't believe that I wasn't your first boyfriend and I am sad I wasn't the one to take your purity. But I want to be your last," Liam said.

Niall teared up.

Liam really loved him.

~
Sorry this was short loves.

Please share this with your friends! And please vote and comment! It is greatly appreciated!

~niallisacraymofo xx