7

This chapter and the one before seemed to be really Debbie downer so the pic for this chapter is to lighten the mood ;)

Harry's POV

"First off I couldn't break your heart.... I'm sure you'd be the one to do the heart breaking.... I dont cheat, ever. It's not a quality I find admirable. I dont just leave for no reason. I try my best not to say anything hateful in a fight. And when I love someone..... they can't be replaced."

I look up and I feel like crying. Sherri was right.... This girl could be my everything. I look up at her. "I wouldn't break you or your heart." Pushing her fringe from her face I lean forward and place a kiss on her forehead.

She looks up shocked. Then she looks down obviously embarrassed by her reaction. I laugh softly. Checking to make sure I won't hit her knee, I close the car door.

I walk over to the drivers side slowly watching her as I see her start to smile to herself, and get in starting up the car.

"So I was thinking..." she looks up listening to me. "We could try to have a movie night at mine....?" Oh please say yes...

She bits her lip in concentration. "Mmm.. don't do that Linn." She qwerks and eyebrow at me. "What?" I pull her lip from between her teeth. "That."

She laughs shaking her head. "Why?" I shrug. "Because it makes me want to kiss you." She sits very quietly with a small smirk she's trying to hide on her face now.

We pull into my driveway and get out. Comfortably silent we head over to my door.

As we stop just inside of the door, I take her hand in mine leading her to my living room. She sits down on one of the couches set up around the room. "Now pick a movie and I'll be right back with snacks and drinks okay?" She nods crawling over to my selection of movies.

In the kitchen I look for Oreos while I make popcorn. I find them and set them on the counter. I get out two glasses of milk, deciding I'll make spiced apple cider later.

I find a tray knowing I can't just carry it all, and head back to the livingroom. I stop just around the corner before the entrance. "Here goes nothing.." I say quietly and turn walking into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter I know. But please don't be mad. I'm trying. I love all of you who are reading this so thank you. Please vote, comment, fan, enjoy!