11

Natalinn's POV

        I step out of my studio, after my class is finally over and I don't have to look far to see the extremely attractive man across from me.
        That man being Harry. Parts of his hair were stuck to the back of his neck as the rest was in a bun.
God he looked good like that...
         He looks up from his phone, smiling at me. "Hello love." I smile back at him."Hi." I say then look down thinking to myself.
        Oh how I love the sound of that pet name rolling off his tongue and past his lips so amazingly.... It makes my stomach fill with butterflies and my head go for a whirl.
         He wraps his arms around my waist as we walk. I laugh and fake cringe. "Eww.... You're all sweaty and you're hugging me!?" I keep my smile under control seeming serious.
         He laughs then sees my face and lets go quickly. He looks down at his shoes, then at me, then his shoes again muttering "Sorry..."
         I try not to laugh at his reaction and walk up to him, giving his cheek a quick kiss. "It's ok love."
          His eyes widen at the gesture. He looks up at me. My face breaks out into a grin and I wiggle my eyebrows at him showing that I was joking the whole time. 
           His mouth drops as he feigns being offended. He stops walking. Making me turn around to see him. I watch as he puts a hand on his chest, "I cannot believe you just did that..!" He says still acting. I walk up and kiss his other cheek. "Well get used to it." I tease. He then laughs and hugs me close. "Maybe I will.."

         We walk out to the car, only one of his arms around me now as he opens my car door for me. I stand just outside the door, turning to him, " I'll meet you at yours okay?" He asks.
         I nod, smiling. "That sounds wonderful. See you soon?" He smiles a half smile at me, kissing my forehead.  "Yes I will see you soon." Harry starts to walk over to his car. As I start my own I yell out my window,
"Drive safe!" He laughs loudly, yelling back, "You too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

       I get to my house and run up stairs pulling my dance clothes off as I hop into the shower.... well not literally.
I laugh to myself, knowing the joke I just made in my head was awful.
         As soon as I'm done washing, I walk into my bedroom ruffling my hair then flicking it back. I really outta buy a blow dryer. My hair is getting far too long not to have one....
        Walking over to my closet, I think about how tonight might go with Natalinn and start to pick out an outfit.
       If I know her at all, we'll have linguine pasta noodles with Hunts mushroom pasta sauce tonight. So lets not wear anything fancy because I know me and I'll get the sauce on me somehow...
       I pull an old maroon and gray button up flannel off it's hanger and then walk out of my closet to my dresser grabbing a pair of grey sweats that hang a little loosely on my hips.
       After all that I walk down stairs and  grab my keys. Opening the front door I realise I have no shoes on. As I look down at my feet I remember I have some black flop flops right inside by the door. I run in putting them on then run out. Pulling the door shut behind me I lock the door and turn, walking over to Natalinn's home.
         I knock on the front door. She opens it and the smell of pasta fills my senses. I hum contently to myself. I was right.

       She hurries off back to the kitchen telling me to make myself at home. I chuckle at her rushed demeanor, following her into the kitchen.
       I watch as she starts to mix a different type of sauce. My eyes widen slightly, then go back to normal before she can see my expression.
       She's making a pink sauce to go with the pasta tonight... I didn't think she'd put in so much effort for just me. Gosh... Maybe she does like me..
"Harry!"
         I jump coming out of my daze, seeing Natalinn standing in front of me with her fingers in front of my face in a snapping position.  She retracts her hand laughing at me. "I said your name 4 times yah derp nugget." She teases. I snort. "Derp nugget? What in the world is that?"
      She laughs "It's an American term. I would try to explain it but.. there's not really an explanation that makes any sense." She laughs harder at this. I just stand there and smile at her.
       As she looks back over at me, seeing me staring, her head turns to the floor. I smile wider walking over to her, plucking the pasta spoon out of her hand and go to stand in front of the stove. Stirring the noodles I see her climb up onto the counter of the island next to the stove sitting Indian style.
       I smirk at her devilishly dipping my finger into the pink sauce and then quickly tapping her nose with my finger. I watch as her face goes from confused to shocked to a look that kinda says oh really? She then drags her pointer finger over her nose getting all the sauce off and puts her finger in her mouth. She moans and my jaw drops at the noise. "Mmmm... The sauce is better than I thought it would be..." she smirks at me knowing what she's doing. I shift my weight over to my other foot finally closing my mouth. She smiles in satisfaction at my reaction to her little show. D*mn....
        I walk over towards her stopping when the counter wouldn't let me get any closer. "You're such a tease love..." I whisper. She shivers as my face is just to the right of hers, my mouth close to her ear as my cheek is slightly pressed to hers in places. So close but not exactly where she wants me to be I'm sure.
        I lean back to have darker, want filled eyes meet mine. She's biting her lip with a controlled look on her face. A few seconds of silence go between us as we look at each other before she reaches out her pointer finger. She  puts the delicate finger under my chin pulling my lips towards herself. I breathe a deep breath as I wait for my lips to meet hers.
         Her lips mesh with mine in a very intricate way. Like two pieces in a puzzle. It felt just as if I had tried to put it together the first time long ago and I could never find that one piece that was missing... Well, she's my puzzle piece, and I've found her.

~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《》 《》~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~

Heyyy!!! I am so sorry I haven't updated... If you read my authors note before it got deleted then you know what happened. If you didn't, in basic I'd been kinda heartbroken and down but I'm back on my feet and I actually had a guy ask me out today!! Yay!! Anyway I hope you liked it. Please vote, comment, fan, enjoy!