6

Natalinn's POV

I feel tears stream down my face.

Harry glaring at me like that shouldn't have gotten to me. But... it did and I don't understand. Why would him being upset at me affect me at all? Or him just being upset in general...

I've only just met him.... its seriously been 7 weeks... why is he so much a part of my thoughts now... even if I'm completely distracted, he's still there in the back of my head.

Every time I think about him I feel like I can't remember anything else... I get lost in his beautiful features and my mind wonders. It gets to the point where coming back to this reality of mine, where he seems to hate me, hurts almost physically in my chest.

I tried to remember the choreography I just danced and came up blank. "F*ck!" I throw my hands down furiously onto the studio floor. "Every time...... I just cant concentrate." I whisper to myself.

Why does he have me so- The studio door opened, closed and I suddenly felt large, warm, comforting arms around me. I look to my right to see curls. -distracted.

He's hugging me.... What the actual.... Oh f*ck it.

I curl into him, knowing it won't last but liking how comforting the embrace is. Arms tightened around me, face buried into my hair, I feel him pick me up and start to walk.

Im suddenly colder than before and shiver due to the temperature change. I lift my head from the crook of his neck to see the parking lot and my car. I sigh content, putting my head back where it was.

I struggle slightly when I see my car pass and I realise he's taking me to his car. "Harry what are you doing...?" I huff.

He chuckles lightly. "I'm taking you home...?" I know its a statement but it sounded like he was asking... probably giving me a chance to object, but I'm to tired to fight him.

"Are we at least coming back for my car in the morning?" He tilts his head at me. "My classes are in the afternoon tomorrow." I explain.

He grins. "Mine too. And yes we can come get it in the morning." I nod slightly.

I frown suddenly at one of my thoughts. "You do know we're not friends right Harry......." His grin drops. "But I'd like to be..."

I smile a very small smile then frown. "But I thought you couldn't get close to me..." He grimaces at the memory of what he said. "I know I said that... and I thought it was better for me to stay away..."

My arms tighten around his neck as I whisper. "Why" He stops walking and sighs. I look around and see we're at his car. I try to climb down from his hold but he pulls me closer to him.

"I didnt want to feel heartbreak again." He whispers. A sound almost lighter than air. He shifts my weight to one side and opens his passenger door.

He then moves me from my previous position on his hip to lifting me bridal style into his passenger seat. I shake my head.

"First off I couldn't break your heart.... I'm sure you'd be the one to do the heart breaking.... I dont cheat, ever. It's not a quality I find admirable. I dont just leave for no reason. I try my best not to say anything hateful in a fight. And when I love someone..... they can't be replaced."

《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》

I'm so sorry. I know the chapter is short.... and late... But I'll make it up to you guys and try to update tomorrow! I've just been so busy... again I'm so sorry. Please vote, comment, fan, enjoy.