13 - 2

Harry's POV

As I look down at Linn I can't help but blush realising where I am currently resting. Smiling at her, I brush a few stray hairs away from her face. She leans up and kisses me sweetly. Then pulls back smiling a similar smile to the one I had when she first kissed me.
I obey as she puts her hand on my chest, making me lay back again. She smiles sheepishly, chewing her lip. I reach up pulling her bottom lip from between her teeth. "Don't do that love." She raises an eyebrow challenging.
"And why not?" I bite my own lip and hum, letting my head fall back on the bed. "Because it's not fair to me..." She leans forward. I can feel the tips of her breasts brush my chest and I groan.
She starts tracing circles on my chest with her fingers. "And why is it unfair to you..?" I shiver as her fingers slightly tickle, but aren't helping me forget what else is brushing my chest. I gulp. "It's unfair because.." She looks at me expectantly. "Becaaauusee..?" She prompts. I close my eyes "Because it turns me on Linn..."
She hums placing a kiss on my chest. "Well then maybe I should do it more often.." My eyes shoot open, not expecting her to react that way.
I chuckle. "Well d*mn" she laughs lightly and I watch as her eyes start to flutter shut. I smile at her sleepy state brushing hair out of her face once more, kissing her forehead.
"Goodnight Linn" I whisper slowly.
"I-I love you.." I say barely audible before drifting of into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gosh... Okay I know this update sucks.. I'm so sorry. I've just been so busy with family. It's thanksgiving week so it's been stressful, but I love you All who read this. Thank you for putting up with me and reading anyway.