17

Harry's POV

I move quickly down the stairs and walk into the kitchen only to see Linn's butt sticking out just barely, from behind the fridge door. I chuckle and hide behind the doorway. She leans back up and sprays whipped cream into her mouth, turning her back to me. She's thinking of what to put into the pancake batter from the arrangement if nuts, fruits and chocolate chips on the counter. I walk up behind her slowly. As I get closer to her I stop behind the island and crouch down moving closer. Linn turns suddenly talking about pineapple pieces. Then she sees me and screams, pointing the whip cream can at me and spraying it all over my face. I just sit there dumbstruck and watch as she puts a hand over her mouth and starts to snicker. I smirk. "Oh. So the fact that I'm a mess now, right after washing too, is funny huh?" I stand up slowly as she nods laughing a little more at my sugar covered hair and face. I reach my hands out and pull her to me. "Well if this is so funny. Maybe I should share." She tries to push me away playfully screeching. "Oohh noo. Don't do that." I pull her into me laughing mischievously and rub my face into her neck. My hair flings whip cream everywhere. Natalinn is giggling loudly as she tries to get away. I finally let go and nod at my work. She's covered in whip cream now too. I laugh. "There. Now it's eqaul." She scoffs. "But you scared me first!" She laughs out. I grin. "Soo?" She pouts. "Iz not fair." She mumbles. I cross my arms trying not to give into the face. "Yes it is." She pouts her bottom lip more. "No it's not.." I nod playfully "Yeess." She shakes her head. "Nooo." i laugh at the childlike action. "Yeah huh." She stomps her foot playing along. "Nuh uh!" She says, trying hard not to laugh.
We sit for a second staring at each other and the mess we are and burst out laughing. "We need help. Oh my goodness." She laughs holding her stomach. I'm laughing so hard I just nod along. I take a deep breath and try not to bust out laughing again. Linn sighs catching her breath. "Soo.." She tries to mock my voice from earlier and we both laugh a little. "We should get cleaned up." I nod. "Yeah we should. But I don't have any clothes here." She smirks. "Then wear nothing." I roll my eyes and side smile. "Okay I walked myself into that one. But I'm gonna run to my house and grab some clean clothes and wash up. Sound okay?" Linn nods. "Yeah that works." I start to walk out of the kitchen when I hear her speak up. "Hey harry?" I stop and turn to look at her. "Yeah love?" She blushes. "Grab some other sets of clothing for you stay later okay?" I grin cheekily. "Sure thing." I walk over and kiss her red cheek and try to control the happy dance till she can't see me. Once I'm in the front hall I let loose and freak. "Yes she wants me to stay more than just this once!"
I jump when I hear a laugh behind me. "Oh shit." I turn and see Linn. "Ya know I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen." I roll my eyes, hands on my hips. She smiles. "Okay. Okay. I'll leave you alone." she hugs me and I nuzzle my face into her hair. "I just want to tell you to grab a swim suit too." I pull back and quirk an eyebrow. "Why?" She laughs. "I have a hot tub on my balcony upstairs." My eyes pop wide open. "Coool. Okay I'll be right back." I miss her cheek again. "I'm really leaving this time." She laughs waving me off. "Go silly boy." I skip down her front steps and jog down to my house. Running inside I quickly make my way upstairs and start to grab random outfits; t-shirts, jeans, sweaters, boxers, the lot, and stuff them into a bag to take to Linn's house. I let my hands rest on the self in front of me. The fact that she wants to take that step, me having clothes at her house, makes me so excited and scared all at the same time. It doesn't seem like that big of a step to most people, but I haven't been in a decent relationship in 3 years.. I mean this is huge for me. The scariest thing I guess is the fact that we're not even dating yet. I'm sure we're on that way. It's obvious she at least likes me.. Though I doubt her affections are as deep as mine are right now. I can't believe I'm saying this but I've really begun to fall for Natalinn. Maybe she's my second chance.

/\//\///\\/\\//\//\\\/\\\//\\\/\\\/\\\//\\\//\\//\\\/\\\//\\\

Hello my wonderful lovelies! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I made this chapter a little longer to make up for it. I'm at my mom's so I hope to have much more time to update. I love you all. Please comment, vote, fan, enjoy!