8

Harry's POV

I walk into the room.

And immediately I want to laugh. She's picked friends with benefits....

She looks up at me and nervously laughs. And that was it... I tried. I really did. But I couldn't help but laugh at her face.

She looked almost constipated. She must be really nervous about her movie pick. I put the tray down and hold my stomach in a new wave of laughter.

She playfully glares at me. "I'm glad you find my embarrassment entertaining." I try to stop laughing and end up snorting out a laugh.

Oh god that's embarrassing.

She busts out laughing and I have to stop for a second hearing her laugh so carefree. It makes me smile hearing it.

She snorts out of breath. Then looks at me with a derpy shocked face and we both can't hold it back. We're laughing for almost no reason. Holding our stomachs while trying not to fall off the couch.

I sigh eventually calming down. She giggles cutely at the end, calming down as well.

"Now I've brought snacks. Lets get that movie started huh?" She laughs lightly nodding. "Yeah. Sounds good to me." She grins at me moving over on the three seater.

~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》~~《~~》

As the movie comes to an end I feel a weight on my left side. I look down to see Natalinn curled up into my side. It filled me with a sudden.. feeling, to see her asleep pressed up against me. I can't quite tell you what it is. I do feel acutely protective of this woman.

With no idea how exactly I felt about this, I shake my head and slowly get up. Turning around I push an arm under her shoulders and legs, picking her up gently.

I carry her to the spare room across the hall to my room. Laying her down, I brush the fringe in her face behind her ear.

I lean down and kiss her forehead. "Hmmmm" She mumbles in her sleep. I smile at her and pull the comforter up to her shoulders.

As I retreat out of the room I stop at the door and whisper. "i think i'm falling for the thought of you by my side...."

I shake my head smiling sadly. I just hope I don't get hurt....or hurt her...

Natalinn's POV

He's carrying me... where are we going...

I open my eyes slightly to see him with his jaw tense, looking completely lost in thought. I close my eyes again enjoying the feeling of his warmth press to my side.

I hear a door open and feel a fluffy duvet underneath me. I hum happily feeling him brush my hair out of my face and kiss my forehead. The kiss made the butterflies in my stomach multiply.

He pulls the comforter up to my shoulders and I roll onto my side curling up with the pillow under my head.

I listen to him slowly walk towards the door, stopping just outside it.
"i think i'm falling for the thought of you by my side...."
I almost gasp. He's falling for me... Well an idea of me... but it's still technically me.

As I hear his bedroom door close I whisper. "I think I'm falling for the thought of you too.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant be the only one who said aw to this... it just... its so.... ugh. Anyway Allo loves! How are you all doing? I'm honestly doing pretty good. School starts in 12 days.. wooo!.... not. Please vote, comment, fan, enjoy!