16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These next few updates I'm going to be asking you all questions and the pics are going to be fan art! I personally love all these next pictures. I love you all. Thank you. Please vote, comment, fan, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

As I'm driving down the street all I can focus on is Lynn's fingers entwined with mine. I still can't believe I'm feeling this way about her. I mean for f*cks sake. I have a chest full of butterflies at the touch of her skin against mine. I'm nervous for what might happen when we get home.
Hm..
I didn't notice I started doing that either.. I guess honestly I'm just beginning to relate home with her instead of a house. This is a nice feeling.. Haven't felt this way in years..

I look back down at our hands briefly.
I can feel the smile on my face subconsciously. I don't even have to check to know it's probably there. Linn does that to me. Make me smile. Make me happy. She just has a joyous effect on me.

I stroke my thumb back and forth on the back of her hand as I pull into the driveway. I hop out and speed over to her side, opening her door. She giggles lightly saying a quick thank you. I watch as her sweater floats back and forth as she walks to the back of the car, unloading part of the groceries.
I snap out of my half daze before Lynn notices me staring. I hurry over to where she is, grabbing the rest of the groceries and following her inside the house.
} {
Once all the extra things we aren't cooking are put away, we get to making breakfast. Well.. Brunch. It's about 11:34 so I guess it's not quite as early as we'd like. I laugh watching her bustle around her kitchen thinking about how cute she is. She stops mid walk to turn and stare at me. "What's so funny mister?" I put my hands up in mock surrender. "Nothing.. Just think you're cute." She looks at the floor blushing. "Oh." I chuckle at her shyness. "See.? Cute." She shakes her head smiling and keeps working on making food.
"Harry?" I perk up. "Yes?" I ask. "Can you grab the bell peppers for the omelets please?" She points at the sack on the counter. I nod grabbing them for her. I hand them over, watching, mesmerized by every little thing she does..
I shake my head. 'where are all these thoughts coming from..?'
Lynn tells me to go wash up so I walk a little slowly upstairs to the bathroom. I start thinking the whole way there...

I turn on the water and wash my hands, then sit there staring at my reflection. 'Why don't I just...-' "Harry!" I jump. "Coming!" I yell. I shake my head once again..
Maybe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloo my lovelies! I know. I know. Cliff hanger.. But I'll be updating soonish. I love all of you. Thank you so much for putting up with this.