Chapter 3

EDITED

● Justin on the photo! ●

Justin Bieber's P.O.V

The amount of money that came out of Jason's pocket scared me a little bit. What the hell, paying 10 million for a random and useless boy that he obviously didn't know? These people are getting even crazier these days, let me tell you!

His house, or I must say Mansion, was beautiful. It was almost the same size (or even the same) as the mansion we were at before. Once we stepped into the house, his butler came over to us, almost balling his eyes out after looking to me. Oh, he really seems very nice...

Jason closed the door behind me and kissed the back of my neck slowly and carefully. He was being so nice and gentle to me, that I almost forgot how disgusting all of this was. "Go upstairs, in your room. I got you a gorgeous outfit, we're leaving for dinner. Go get dressed" Jason calmly spoke in my ear. 

I silently nodded. I walked over to the stairs, looking around the house. Once I found the room, I looked over to the king sized bed, with a beautiful outfit on it. Forgetting to close the door, so hypnotized by all the cool stuff inside of Mr.McCann's house, I got undressed, running once again my eyes by the outfit Jason gave me. I instantly felt a presence in the room and I turned around, seeing him looking at me like he was really fascinated by something. My mind started looking for what he could be fascinated for, but he immediately started talking.

"For the next time, be more careful and close your door, Justin" He uttered, my cheeks gained kinda of a pink tone and I tried to cover my body with my small hands. "I'm s-sorry Mr.McCann" I apologized to him, and he smirked closing the door, leaving me alone. "And by the way, meet me downstairs in 10!" He shouted so I could hear him.

He almost saw me naked! I grabbed the jeans, getting them in my body and then the blue/white shirt. I turned around so I could see my figure in the mirror, and wow... I really looked like an different person. Nothing like I was before. I grabbed the silver rolex in the bed, putting it on my wrist. How much all this stuff cost? More than my soul, probably.

I went downstairs while Jason's eyes roamed my frame, my cheeks turned into a pink tone again. Oh man, why do I have to blush everytime someone never stops looking at me? When finally I stopped by his side he grabbed my hand gently. "You look really beautiful sunshine, shall we go?" My eyes were looking at my feet, so embarrassed at his words. I nodded, but he squeezed my hand because I knew, he wanted an answer, not a simple nod. "Yes, Mr.McCann." I could tell he smiled. "You can call me Jason, it's fine" He said. 

Once we got to the restaurant, he was always holding my hand what made me feel comfortable in so many ways. And I just met him hours ago... I imagine how it's gonna be when I'm with him for weeks or even months. What the fuck am I on? He bought me. I'm not supposed to feel this way. 

The waiter led us to a table for two people, I sat down and Jason sat in front of me. He handed us the menu, but the menu had so many things that I still haven't eaten, and some of them looked very delicious. Just by reading that menu, I was starving!

"Well, should I order the same thing for you? Since I bet you don't know what you should or want to eat" Jason spoke laughing a little bit at the end of the sentence. I nodded. "Yes, that would be cool Jason" I answered. "I guess I'll have to teach you how to speak like me, but it's ok, you really don't need to even thought I appreciate your effort" Jason laughed, but when he stopped he looked at me.

I was mesmerized by the hazel eyes that stared so intently into mine. His hand moved closer to mine, that was resting on the table. He placed his hand on top of mine, caressing it carefully. The fact that he was such a gentleman didn't make me not regret all of this. But this is just the beginning, and I may don't know what is coming next. He was beautiful, too. In 19 years of age I haven't seen a man so beautiful as him. His hazel eyes were sparkling everytime he looked over at something. I haven't seen him without his clothes (that would be too embarrassing, I think), but his body seemed to be well built. His hair was blonde and soft, soft just like his hands were. I didn't want him to let go of my hand but immediately the waiter came over to us with our orders. Oh, such a bad time.

My eyes moved to my plate, where I looked to it trying to figure out what I was about to eat. The smell of the delicious food invaded my nose, and I was excited to start eating.

"This is Four-Cheese Lasagna, never heard of it?" Jason spoke and also questioned. I grabbed my fork "Yes I've heard of Lasagna, not of Four-Cheese Lasagna. And oh I never ate real Lasagna. Just that store bought frozen one" I spoke. Jason gave me a friendly smile, while he started eating and I did the same. "I promise you you'll like it. It's just too delicious and the flavors are just amazing all together." He told me. 

Once all the delicious flavors invaded my mouth, it was like pure heaven. That thing was so good! I like what the rich people eat. I really like Four-Cheese Lasagna. My favorite plate of all!

Taking a sip of my cold water, I heard Jason ask, "How old are you?" I swallowed the food. "I'm 19 years, sir." Jason's laugh was audible, making me cock an eyebrow. "You can start calling me Jason, don't need to use Mr. or sir" He said, and I simply nodded. "Okay... Jason." I spoke calmly.

After we ate the food, I ate chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and then a Bola de Berlim (Traditional dessert or cake in Portugal) because I was still soooo hungry and it felt like paradise. I didn't even knew that rich people's world could be so much fun, and so delicious. Jason ate chocolate cake with strawberry ice cream. 

"And now I'm taking you home because I'm going out with my friends tonight." He said, leading me to his Ferrari and I just nodded. That's some good news! At least I won't be with him. He's beautiful, but I'm afraid of what he may do to me. He calmly started driving fast, through the road.

"But don't worry baby, we'll spend a lot of time together once I get home." He placed his hand on my thigh. 

I certainly don't know how to fight but if you don't take your hand out of my thigh I will make sure you never have kids, Jason McCann.