Chapter 11

Justin Bieber's P.O.V

I stopped on my tracks. Jennifer just stood there, crying for help while my mom appeared behind me, doing the exact same thing. I could feel the palms of my hands getting sweaty, and he pulled his gun out, pointing it at my sister, but then at my mom. "You have to choose one of them. The one who you choose, lives. The other one, dies." He spoke. I knew that voice from somewhere, but I wasn't recognizing it. The voices in my head just kept saying "Choose, choose, choose" while sweat rushed on my forehead. I couldn't make that difficult choice. It's my mom and my sister! I would never do something like that, killing one of them. "Choose Jennifer, she still has a lot to live" One of the many voices on my head told me. "Choose your mom. She's the one who gave you life" Other of the many voices in my head said. I couldn't. I heard the tick-tack of some clock or other mechanical device on my ears. I couldn't. I couldn't do it. My heart ached as I continued hearing their sobs and cries. "Hurry up, kid!" The voice of the man said, making my heart pound faster than it already was. Words just couldn't leave my mouth. I heard the mysterious man's malefic laugh. The tick-tack had stopped. I gulped. "Since you can't make your choice, the two of them die." He laughed once again, making me hear the dreadful sound, the gun had fired. Both of them, Jennifer and my mom, collapsed on the floor.

I woke up. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, my forehead and my hands were so sweaty. I sat down on the bed, breathing heavily, realizing the nightmare I just had wasn't real. I tried to control my heavy breathing, laying once again on the bed. Realizing then that Jason wasn't next to me even though he said that he would be back by midnight. Where he spent the night at? I was kind of worried about him, even though I shouldn't after he took my away from my dear family. I am so happy that none of what I just dreamt was real. I am worried about my sister and my mom. What if something bad had happened to them?

I got up, going into the bathroom and I took a hot shower to forget all the stress that I had in the moment. After that, I got in Calvin Klein's white boxers, a Nike hoodie and sweatpants. I fixed my hair, making sure it was just like I wanted it to be.

My tummy groaned. I went downstairs and I made myself my favorite breakfast. Holy pancakes with scrumbled eggs, bacon and some orange juice. I sat down at the table, eating it like I was a hungry wolf, like I hadn't eat in weeks. Once I ate everything, I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen when I heard someone go inside the house. I turned around, seeing Jason with a messy hair. Once he saw me, he tried to hide his neck for some reason but I still could see it. And yeah, I just spotted some hickies. I guess people never change, huh?

I must look like I don't care, but I still get a little hurt. By the fact he left me alone all night and all day to stay with someone else, without even tell me he was going to do it. I would be fine, I think. He's been acting strange these past days, it's like he's hiding something but definetely doesn't want me to know it. It's like he has a kid but doesn't wants me to know it. Wait! I'm just kidding. That type of things only happens in movies, right? That's definetely not it.

The smile I previously had on my lips just faded away. "Hello baby" He spoke. I can't believe he still talks to me that way when he just left me without even tell me anything. "Hi Jason" I said. I continued washing the dishes, like nothing just happened. He came over to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Look, Stin," Jason began to say. "I have to apologize for leaving you alone all night, when I told you I would be back by midnight. So, I apologize to you. It's that something came up and I wasn't able to come home" He said. Hmm, yeah, "something" definetely came up.

I simply nodded, not saying a single word. He stared straight into my eyes. "Have you been crying?" He questioned. I shook my head no, I didn't want to worry him about my nightmare since he has more important things to worry about. "Hey, you can talk to me about it. I know you've been crying Stin. Yes I know I've only been with you in the past days but I know you. I knew you even when I still hadn't bought you" He spoke, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I sighed. "I just had a nightmare and I woke up crying. It's not a big deal" I said, trying to leave his side but I just pulled me to him once again.

"Do you want to talk about it sweetheart?" Jason asked. I shook my head no. "No, thank you. Seems like you have a lot of other things to worry about and I don't want to bother you with my things" I spoke. Jason nodded but then sighed, noticing that I was kinda bummed.

He left the kitchen, grabbing his keys and also his black leather jacket. "I'm going to Chaz's" He said. I nodded.

Damn, why did he bought me? I bet I was better with somebody else.

I bet somebody else wouldn't leave me.

But, he's Jason McCann. And he does whatever he feels like doing.

At least that's the impression he gave me.

Am I really catching feelings for him?