Chapter 19 (FINAL)

I should publish the final just when the last chapter hits 25 votes, but I was too excited to publish it 😅 Don't forget tissues just in case, and keep reading down below: 

Glancing at my bruised wrist I shook my head and stepped into the shower. It's been a week and Jason didn't dare to say something to me. The only thing he does is keep me trapped in this house, give me food and stuff. He doesn't talk to me like he used to. He's been more and more busy with Solange's lie and he doesn't even dare to look at my face. He doesn't realize that I was only doing the best for him, by telling him the truth, but since he wants to believe her... Let him do it.

I closed my eyes as the water ran through my body, relaxing all of my muscles. Once I was done, I grabbed a towel and wrapped myself in it, walking to the room. I got dressed, because it's been a while since Jason told me to go downstairs because dinner was ready. I didn't say anything, I just nodded.

He also has been very strict. Never lets me leave the house, unless it's for my art classes and he forbade me from meeting with Callie, who sometimes sneaks into the house so she can see me.

I don't know what made Jason not letting me see Callie, because that is insane.

I put my Nikes on, leaving the room as I heard Solange (for the millionth time this week) talking about names for the baby. By the way Jason was talking to her, he seemed so happy. It's just too low what she's doing.

Chaz was there too apparently, he smiled to me when he saw me and I smiled at him. He had been talking to me more than the usual, he's a good friend!

I sat down at the table, putting the rice in my plate. I could feel Jason looking, even though I did not look at his face for once.

"So, Jase, we should start painting the walls on Justin's room so the baby could be there!" Chaz gasped, as I looked at her. "What? The baby is going to be in the same room as me?" I asked and Chaz immediately left the room. Solange rolled her eyes. "No! You'll be leaving" She smiled like the snake she is and with my eyes widened, I looked at Jason who looked back at me with a plain expression on his face. I waited for him to say something. But he didn't.

"Jase I was thinking the walls could be white. It looks good!" She said. "Nah, that looks boring as fuck" He replied, getting up. I was still looking at him. What they mean by painting the walls in my room? "Pink should look nice, since it's a girl" Jason spoke up and Solange nodded, getting up. "I'll go get my phone, I have to show you so many pink tones I love! I'll be right back" She said before leaving. "Jason wh-" He interrupted me.

"You'll be leaving" He said.

"Oh"

Obviously I didn't knew what to say.

"Please pack your things the fastest as possible and go back home. I want to paint the room as fastest as possible" He said, not looking at me for once. Wow. He really believes in her.

"What made you do th-" Once again... he interrupted me. "Please just go!"

I nodded with a frown. Millions of thoughts and flashbacks ran through my mind. The fact that he's forgetting all the things we did together, all the money he actually had to pay to have me, all the things he did for me is so heartbreaking. But if he wants it this way, I'm not going to make him have me here because he obviously believes in someone who betrayed him so many times. I just hope someday Jason realizes how stupid he was for not believing what I told him. I hope someday he finds out that Solange isn't who he thinks she is and I am so sorry for those kids who have and will have to live in such a fucked up life. First, she makes Charlie believe that he is Jason's son. Second, she makes Jason believe he's their father. Third, she uses Jason.

But, I'm finally going back to my family.

With a tear running through my cheek, I left the kitchen and went upstairs to my room. I grabbed one of my backpacks and put my clothes, shoes and everything I needed in it. Why is so easy for him to let me go? Letting go the boy that once he told he wasn't going to.

This is it.

____________________

The end!!

I will be making a Sequel because it's obvious this isn't going to end up like this. Do you guys want a sequel?

Also, I would love if y'all commented your thoughts on the story.

Thank you all for reading!