Chapter 1: Missing Memories

"NO!" Chres yelled at the doctor.

Everyone just figured out that Triniy lost her memory. They are arguing about what to tell her. Should they lie and tell her that her life was amazing. Or should they tell her the truth that her she was abused and her life was weird.

"I'm going on there to talk to her." Chres argued.

Everyone disagreed. They kicked us out of Trins room because we were too loud. Oh wait I forgot to tell you who I was. Maybe you guys remember me when I'm 15 years old carrying twins. If you guessed that I'm the original Trinity, your right.

When they told me that my baby lost her memory I couldn't believe it. We got on the first flight to Cali to see what happened. Jamal was in jail and here we are. "She's my daughter! I'm going to talk to her!" I screamed and when I did that everyone was quiet and the nurse opened the door.

I grabbed my husband, Prodigy, hand and walked in our daughter room. She laying down in the bed looking confused as ever. Sad that I wasn't around her during her baby years . I bet she was just as clue less as her brother.

"Who are you? I wanna go home!" She exclaimed when she saw us. Prodigy out of all of us was hurt more. He walked up to her and kissed her head while putting his arms around her. A few seconds later she hugged him back . "Dad?" She asked while looking at him. He nodded but was confused at the same time.

"She remembers you from the younger days." The nurse said. He sighed hoping that his baby girl memory was back. He put his hand on her hand and started talking . "Baby you lost your memory. You were here in California with your friends . All we know is you got shot." He finished. She didn't show anything emotion. She just sat there.

"Visiting hours are done ." A man came in and said. I left but Prodigy wanted to stay 2 more minutes.

I walked back and saw everyone staring at me. All the kids had worry in their eyes . "She only remembers Prodigy from child hood memories." I said filling them in. I looked over and saw Prod with tears in his eyes. He stormed out of the hospital with Destiny chasing after him.

Soon after Prodigy came out the room and walked away with out saying anything. "Alright teens lets go." I said to them.

-Trinity POV-

A lady came in my room and gave me a warm smile. I just stared at her. "How you feeling today?" She asked me. I squinted my eyebrows, "It's another day?" I asked her. She nodded and gave me some clothes. "These were sent here by your cousin Destiny." I gave her a unsure look . She sighed and smiled slightly. "Your able to leave today, your dad is coming to get you." She said while rubbing my shoulder.

She left the room and I stood up. "So they tell me I lost my memory but they won't remind me who everyone is. This shit is dumb." I said thinking outloud. I quickly put on my clothes and sat on the bed. I looked at the end of the bed and saw a phone. I picked it up and saw it had a picture of me and a boy with two braids on the screen. Slide to unlock. I slid it and saw it had a password. "SHIT!" I screamed mad at myself because I couldn't remember the password .

"Umm knock knock?" Someone said. I looked up at the door and saw a fine ass boy. He was camerel and had big juicy lips. He had short curly hair with a little brown at the top. He smiled and I could of swore I saw fangs. "Is he smiling because I'm checking him out?" I though outloud then quickly covered my mouth. He chuckled and ran and gave me a hug. I hugged back and smiled. Seem like I had a connection with him. He let go and sat next to me. "Sorry I been having trouble with thinking inside my head, everything I think I say." I apologized. He nodded and his smile faded. "You always thought outloud. It was something that was unique about you, you never held your tongue." He said while chuckling. I smiled a little. "Oh yeah and I'm Chresanto but you always called me Chres." He added. I nodded and held up my phone. "Oh you don't know your password ." He said while laughing. I frowned. "This inst a laughing matter Chres!" I said meaning to think it.