Chapter Three: First Time

Trin POV

I put on a red crop top that said BO$$ in gold letters and my white high waisted shorts. I slid on a pair of red sandals and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on hoop ear rings and applied red lip stick. "Damn Trinity you looking sexy.

I grabbed my phone and put Chres address in and I was only 10 minutes away from him. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I got in the car and drove to his house and when I got there I saw a yellow car in the drive way that looked expensive (a lambo guys😂)

I got out and went to knock on the door. DING! Before I could knock my phone went off . I took it out my back pocket and saw it was a text from someone named Chad.

ChaddyPooh 😻😏💍: Back from Cali?

I just opened the message. I had no idea who he was. Or if it was a girl. I knocked on the door and Chres quickly opened it and studied my body. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in the house. I admired his house, it was real cute and amazing. "You look fine ma." He said while looking at me and biting his lip. I blushed and he grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs into his room. He closed the door and we started kissing. His tongue wrestling with mines. He grabbed my butt and I giggled while still kissing him. We both fell on the bed and laughed. He licked his lips and started to unbutton my shorts. When he finally got them off and my panties he opened my legs .

He started eating out my pussy and I couldn't help but he loud. "SHIT! CHRES!" I moaned while grabbing his head. He started sucking and I was pushing his head away because it felt so good. "CHREESSS." I hissed when he started fingering me and eating me at the same time. I felt like I was in heaven! I closed my eyes tight and bit my lip. My legs started shaking and before I knew it he shoved something inside me. I screamed and my eyes shot open. He started going in and out slowly while I kept saying "Omg" . He was biting his lip and slowly going in and out. "Dammnnn Ma you so fucking tight!" He groaned. "Shit Chres it hurts." I started whining and putting my hands on his dick. He moved my hands and pinned them down. "Move your hands." He growled right beside my ear. My eyes rolled to the back of her head as he started speeding up. I put my hands on his back and held him tight. "OH SHIT CHRES KEEP GOING! YUSS OMG KEEP GOING!" I moaned load asf. He started going faster and I stared scratching his back. "What's my name ?" He groaned while going deeper. "OMG , UH, OH MY FUCKING GOSH DADDYY!!" I screamed as he pounded in me. "CHRESSSS!!" I screamed as I started squirting. His eyes widened. "DAMN AINT THS A MIRACLE! I GOT A SQUIRTER." Chres said while kissing my neck. I guess that was a good thing. I was breathing hard, and he laughed. "How was your first time?" He asked while cuddling with me. I smile, "That shit felt good."