Chapter 5: The News

Recap (Trins POV)

I dropped the candy jar and Rayan instantly turned his head. Jacob ran out of the kitchen. "What going on?" Jacob exclaimed. I just turned my head slowly to Rayan and he stared at me. My eyes started to water. "Baby?" I asked him.

He ran up and hugged me. He kissed my head. "You remembered." He whispered. I gasped.....

"Oh my fucking gosh! Why do you care if I talk to someone else. WE DON'T DATE ANY MORE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!" I screamed at Chres.

"What was that one about ?" Rayan exclaimed while holding my waist. "Me telling Chres that me and him didn't date anymore and to get it through his head ." I told Rayan. I went to sit down and Rayan followed. I looked at Rayan and could fell the warm feeling going down my body as he touched me. I smiled. But then my smile faded when i remember what me and Chres had did. "Oh my god...he used me.." I said while putting my hand over my mouth. Jacob scrunched his eyebrows. "What you mean 'He used me?'." Jacob said while standing up. My eyes stared to water as i realized how dumb i was. 

"Me and Chres had sex." I whispered. Rayan sighed and rubbed his forehead. Jacob slowly nodded. "Trin..you just lost your virginity to a raper and a abuser?" He blurted out. I jeked my head back and gave a nervous chuckle. Jacob and Rayan eyes widened. Rayan bit his lip and said, "Bruh you wasnt suppose to tell her that!" I instantly growled. "Excuse me?" 

"What do you mean?" I snapped at them as i pushed Rayans hand off of me. They both sighed and bit their lips, while acting nervous. "He used to abuse you.." Jacob mumbled. I made a disgusting face. "You forreal?" I asked. They both nodded. I clasped my hands together and looked up to the sky to hold my tears in. "Get out." I said where i knew they could hear me. They just stood there. "GET TF OUT!" I screamed. They quickly walked to the door and left. I grabbed my phone and looked up Chres number.

It rung and he answered.

Chres: Wassup ma.

Me: DONT WASSUP MA ME! YOUR A-"

beep beep beep.

I looked at my phone and saw he had hung up with me. I sighed. "Why me? Why do i have to get played? Why do i  have to loose my memory? Why meeee!" I started thinking.

(Iphone ring tone)

I look at my phone and see its a text message from Prod. "IMPORTANT MEETING TONIGHT AT MY HOUSE!  AT 8!"

I smiled like i was excited put my shoes on. "How about a nice walk?" I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and headphones and went to my music like Chres had showed me after we...ughh. I grabbed my keys and put them in my pocket. I had on a pair of tights and a black crop top and my jordan retro 14. I put my hair in a bun and walked outside. I jammed "All Eyes On You." 

"He was the realest, I was the baddest

We was the illest

When he approached me, I said, "Yo what the deal is?"