Chapter Four - Tristan

Guys this is me in the media 👀😍 I thought that picture was so cute 💁🏽 but I thought you guys should get to know me. My name is Deovuan (Dee-Ahh-V-Ahn)
I'm 16 and my birthday is on Valentine Day. I am a HUGE fan of Bahja and my favorite follower is

-NoOnes POV-

Destiny is in the doctors office waiting for the doctor to come in. Yep, you guessed it . Today is the day Destiny gets her abortion. Jamal got sentenced to 20 years in prison for attempted murder. And lord knows she happy he not here to abuse her. Ever since he found out about the baby that she was pregnant by with Chres he hit her everyday.

"Hello my name is Doctor Evan and I am ready to start your procedure."

-Rayans POV-

"Damnn!!!! I miss her so much!!" I cried to Jacob. I always went to him when I was in pain. And it was my worst nightmare to see Trinity and Chresanto together. That shit just hurt my heart. Jacob sighed . "Man I'm sorry . I don't want my cousin with him either but we all agreed to never tell her about her worst memories. So -" I cut him off. "I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT BULLSHIT! IM TELLING HER!" I shouted then stood up . Jacob stood up too and put his hands in front of me.

I needed Trin. "Move Jacob." I said through my teeth. He shook his head. "I can't do that man and you know this. All you need to do is calm down." He said while trying to sit me down but I snatched away from him. "MOVE!" I screamed. He didn't move so I tackled him. I started punching him and he punched back and slammed me down . He picked me up and put me in the closet and locked the door. We both was breathing hard.

"Rayan, I'm sorry man but you can't go maniac on me bruh ." He told me. Tears started streaming down my eyes. I don't care that I'm crying over a female, Trin was always mines. I sat down in the closet and let all my tears, screams, and emotions out. And Jacob was right there the whole time.

-Tristan POV-

"Fuck Prod!" I heard her scream while I was watching spongebob. I looked up from my eggs and stared at the room door. I heard a smack and I jumped. "Shh dwaddy." I whispered while putting my fork down. "OUCH PROD PLEASE STOP! IM SORRY!!" I heard mommy scream. I ran to the door and kept hitting it. It got quiet and then daddy opened the door. "Dwaddy! Stwap hurting mommy." I yelled whole hitting him on his leg. He picked me up with tears in his eyes. I kissed my cheek and put me down and walked out the house. I looked at mommy and saw she was on the ground crying. "Mommyy?" I said lowly. MMMMMMM!! MMMMMMM!! I looked on the dresser and saw daddy phone ringing. I ran and picked it up.

"Hellwo?" I said waiting for someone to talk. It was quiet then I heard auntie Twinity voice. "Heyy Tristan baby. Where's your daddy?" I looked around. Then I shrugged. "Me don't know. Him and mommy had a bigg fight! And they bofh cryaning. And then, and then daddy leff." She gasped. "Put your mommy on the phone." I ran to mommy. "Here mommy..get up " I gave her the phone and she talked weakly.....

-Prods POV-

I was laying in my bed and I heard Tristan scream loud asf. I quickly jumped out of bed falling on the floor. I ran in his room and saw he was asleep. "Herwe mommy...get up." I heard him mumble. I sat next to his bed and shook him. He woke up looking confused. "Dwaddy?" He asked.

"Yeah lil man. You was having a nightmare?" I asked him while feeling his head. He shook his head. "No, mommy was herwe. I rweally miss her." He said while rubbing his eyes. I nodded. "I know man but mommy is busy ok?" I said to him trying to comfort him. He nodded and lifted up his hands telling to to pick him up. "I wanna sweep wift you." He said. I smile and picked him up. (SO BASICALLY TRISTAN POV WAS A DREAM, IT DIDNT HAPPEN)

-Chres POV-

Alright alright I know yall may think I'm using Trinity but I'm not! Yall giving me a hard time and I really love this girl. I just needed a second chance.

I grabbed my phone and got on Twitter.

@/santotheplugg - Got my dream girl back 💍💯

I tweeted and quickly lost a follower. "Damn." I sighed. MMMMM!
My phone vibrated and saw it was one of my hoes.

Me: wassup?

Her: I'm in the mood, can I come over?

Me: you know where I stay.

After that I hung up .

-Trinity POV-

I drove home. I actually remembered where I stayed. When I got there I sat and watched tv on the couch . I was just flicking through channels which was really boring. "OMG IM SO BORED!!" I screamed. Then I laughed because I realized that no one was there to hear me.

DING DONG

I jerked my head to the door. "Umm hold on!" I shouted running to the door. I opened it and saw Jacob and Rayan standing there. "Hi." I said while waving and smiling that I had company. Jacob waved and Rayan turned away from me. "Rude." I said meaning to think.

They both walked in and sat on my couch. I shut the door and went to sit on the other couch.

Jacob: First things first , before you open the door you need to ask who it is.

I nodded and smiled a little.

Jacob: Second thing is, how are you doing?

I shrugged." I'm doing fine." I said. "But then again I'm really hungry."

Jacob smiled ,"I'll go fix you something to eat." He said while getting up and going to the kitchen.

When he left I looked at Rayan who was ignoring me and it started to get on me nerves. I rolled my eyes and got up and picked up my glass candy jar then I gasped.....

I rubbed his back. "I dont want you or Destiny around that nigga anymore." He said. I nodded. He turned and looked at me. "Trinity i want us to be official. Im tired of you calling me baby but i know im really not." He said sitting down on the stool. I kissed his lips, a long passionate kiss and looked him in the eye.

"Your Mines." I said........

I dropped the candy jar and Rayan instantly turned his head. Jacob ran out of the kitchen. "What going on?" Jacob exclaimed. I just turned my head slowly to Rayan and he stared at me. My eyes started to water. "Baby?" I asked him.