Chapter 6

"We called you all together to tell you that  we are in a boy band and we are going to have to leave for Los Angles tomorrow morning." Jacob said smiling. Everyone got hype and was congratulating them. Tristan came and sat on me. "Whatz uh boy bwand?" Tristan asked me. I gave him a confused look. "I really don't know baby." I told him while watching everyone celebrate. Its sad to say that i don't remember anything. I only remember things from my childhood. My mom was dead but now shes alive? My sister was suppose to die with her, but its a boy and he is yet alive. And why would Destiny let me go to that bastards house when she knew he abused me, I mean they did say that shes my best friend. I have so many unanswered questions that i don't know how to think right.

"Trin..your not going to celebrate with us?" Chres came up and asked me. I looked at him with disgust. "You get the freak out my face." I splatted and made everyone turn our direction. I sighed and put Tristan down and ran out the house. I slammed the door behind me and started walking on the side walk looking down. I instantly got into deep thought. 

What was my life actually like before i lost my memory? And who made me loose my memory? Did i actually have anyone that never lied to me? I just feel so different from this world. Felt like it didnt need me. Felt like like i didn't fit in. My stomach instantly started cramping. I looked up and felt the tears roll down my face. I was passing by a graveyard and i turned and saw a women crying at a grave. I quickly wiped my tears and kept walking. BOOM!

I jumped but looked up at the sky at the same time. It was dark and looked real nasty. Then thats when i felt the rain drops. "UGHH!" I exclaimed. And at the very moment it started raining even harder. The rain made me cry. I didnt even try to stop it, i just let it come. BEEP! I turned and saw a blue lambo right next to me. I got scared because i thought it was one of those people who was trying me earlier. But when they let down their window it was a boy. He looked worried as he let down his window. "Hey? I can give you a ride?" He said talking loud over the storm. I didnt answer him. I just stood there. He kept staring at me saw saw i had been crying. He quickly got out the car and ran to where i was. He opened the door and led me in and i didnt stop him. 

He ran back to his side and got in. He cut on the heat and looked at me while i stared at my feet. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I looked up at him with my red eyes and just brusted out crying. He reached over and hugged my wet body. We sat there for about 2 minutes while he comforted me and told me it was ok and to calm down. "Where do you want to go." He asked me. I didnt answer. "Umm do you want to go home?" When he said that i cringed. It dosent even feel like home to me. I quickly shook my head. "Okay well we can go to my house."

??? POV

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU JACOB!" She screamed at me. "Your always gone! Your probaly cheating on me!" She yelled while throwing a glass dish at me. I balled my fist up and stared at her. I never hit a women but she was testing me. She kept screaming at me but i just walked away. I went to the table and grabbed my keys and phone. "See! your going to cheat on me right now!" She exclaimded. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Were done." I splatted and walked out the door. 

I hoped in my lambo and proceeded to my house. I was blaring Dont by Bryson Tiller . I was calming myself down from my anger that had built up. "Its easy to see that your fed up. I am on a whole nother level. Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him." I sung along with him. Then out of no where the rain started pouring on my windshield. I cut the music up to drain out the rain but i instantly slammed on brakes when i saw this girl just standing in the rain. I cut the music off and let my window down, while hunking my horn. She looked at me and i could tell she had been crying.  "Hey? Can i give you a ride?" I asked her. She just stood there like life was ending for her, her eyes were red like she had been crying her eyes out. I got out the car and ran to her and put her in my car. I know i shouldnt be helping a stranger but hey, she looked bad. 

I ran back to my side and quickly cut the heat on. I turned and looked at her. "Are you ok?" I asked, but right when i asked her that she started sobbing. I reached over and hugged her. After that we seperated. "Where do you want to go?" I asked her. She didnt answer me. "Do you want to go home?" I asked but she jumped when i said that and shook her head. I nodded. "Well lets go to my house." I said while pulling off.  "Whats your name?" I asked. She didnt answer me she just sniffled.

"Well ill call you no name for name." I said and she smiled a little. "Ohhhh there we go. I see a smile." I said while smiling. "My name is Jacob Latimore."  I told her while pulling into my house. I parked the car in my garage and we both got out. She seemed scared so i went next next to her and lead her inside. "Im sleepy." She said in a little mouse voice. I was surprised that she even spoke. "Umm you can sleep in my bed." I said while grabbing her hand and leading her upstairs into my room. She got into bed and closed her eyes. "Umm goodnight no name." I said while leaving the room.

-Next Day-

Trinitys POV

I woke up the next morning in an unknown enviroment. I know that it wasnt my bed. I smelt breakfast being cooked and i got out of the bed and followed the smell. I walked downstairs and saw a shirtless boy. He was brownskin and had a earring. Lord knows he had a built body. I dont really care that i was staring because he was it. "Goodmoring no name." He said while looking up from frying the eggs. I smiled to myself. "Its Trinity." I said to him while scrunching up my nose. He smiled to hisself. "Well thats way much better than no name, isnt it?" He said while putting the eggs on a plate. 

I nodded again. "Well umm you wanna talk about what happened yesterday?" he said while putting the plate full of bacon, waffles, and eggs on the table. I sat down infront of him. "Well...umm." I said. He looked at me with caring eyes. I blew air out of my mouth and started talking. "I lost my memory and just think i dont need to live because i dont remember why i really wanna live." I said while biting my lip. Then i started telling him about Chres and how he abused me and i told him everything. He jerked his head back. "Look Trinity i know you dont know me and might not want to to take my advice but, life is precious.... and if you stick with me ill show you everything that will make you want to live." He said while putting his hand on my top hand. 

I nodded but then my phone ringed. I looked at it and saw it was Chres. I groaned. " Whos that?" Jacob asked. I instantly got sick to my stomach when i though about Chres. "The one who abused me." I said while looking Jacob in the eye. He instantly got angry. He hit end and sighed. "Im sorry you had to go through this." He told me. 

DING DONG! We both turned our head towards the door. "Dang, whos that?" Jacob asked, talking to himself. He got up and i got up with him and walked to the door. When he opened it it was a girl standing there, eyes blood shot red. My eyes instantly got wide when i noticed who she was, but Jacob started talking. "Bahja i though i told you we were over!" Jacob exclaimed. "Jacob please dont-" She stopped talking when she saw me. "Oh, so this your new one?" She said while giving me the death glare. 

I jerked my head back. "No shes just a friend." Jacob said while rubbing my back. Bahja never took her eyes off me. "Yeah i got ya friend." Bahja said while staring hard at me. I tried to not look at her but she just kept staring at me. "Bye Bahja." Jacob said while shutting the door. When he shut it we heard Bahja go nuts. "OMG i cant believe a famous person hates me!" I screamed with excitement. Jacob laughed.