Chapter 9

Yall about to hate what im about to do in this chapter.... :(

Trinitys POV

"Enough talk about the baby. I see Chres and Rayan has some girls here." My mom said. I looked around and saw Bahja and Zonnique mugging me. I tilted my head. "Yes?" I asked them. Bahja scoffed. "Thats not Chres baby." She said while rolling her eyes. I chuckled when i saw her face. It was bruised, which meant Chres has been hitting on her. Yeah, i remember when Chres beat my ass.

"I see you got hit." I said with a devilish grin. Im so petty. She stood up and walked towards me. I stood up and got in her face. "Try me." I whispered. She slapped me on my cheek and i grabbed her hair and started punching her.

-Jacob (Prince) POV-

Damn! They fighting! Trinity started punching Bahja and Bahja was swinging at her. Zonnique jumped in and they started ganging up. "Aye! Thats not fair!" I exclaimed. I didnt wanna jump it cause i wasnt trying to hit no female. But out of the blue Destiny and Desiree came and started swinging on Bahja Zonnique. Trinity got back and and her and Desiree started double teaming Bahja. Destiny was dragging Zonnique around and some of her blue tracks came out.

Trinity was on top of Bahja while swinging at Bahjas face, while Desiree was pulling her hair and also hitting her face. I turned to see Chres running to Trinity. "Whew he about to stop it." I said. But that nigga surprised me. He pulled Trinity off of Bahja and threw her on the ground. He started kicking her in the stomach. I ran at him and so did Jacob L and Prod. We started kicking and punching that nigga.

Next thing i know police here.....

-Trinity POV-

"Come towards me." A voice said. It was white. Everything was white. "Who is that?" I asked. I was scared. "Come towards me." The voice said again. I just started walking straight. "Umm? Someone here? Where am i?" I asked outloud. Then someone came out. She had red hair and wore a white gown.

"My Trinity. Baby youve gotten so big!" She exclaimed. She hugged me and i stood there looking dumb. "Who are you? Where am i?" I asked. She backed away from me and smiled. "Im Ashley. Your aunt." She said. I made a disgusted/confused face."Wait..i though you died." I told her. She smiled a beautiful smile. She nodded," Yes, im in heaven." She said lowly. I gasped. "No! No NO NOO!" I screamed. IM not dead! I cant be dead! I looked down at my stomach and saw it was flat as ever.

I dropped to the ground and cried. Ashley rubbed my back. "Hey come with me." She said while grabbing my hand. I wiped my eyes and stood up. "Im not dead. I know im not." I kept saying under my breathe. Next thing i know is that we are in a hospital. In a room with Jacob and Chres. They looked.....older! "Trinity you have been in a coma for a couple of months. They kept you on a machine to keep your heart pumping for the baby." Ashley told me.

I walked up slowly to Jacob as she was talking. "Jacob?" I said hoping her would hear me. "Baby!" I exclaimed. Jacob just walked passed me and walked to my body that was laying in the hospital bed. "Trinity, you gotta make it through." Jacob pleaded. I was confused. "Baby!" I asked Jacob. Knowing he couldnt hear me i still cried out to him. "Jacob where is our baby! Jacob!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Dont beat your self up babygirl." Ashley told me.

I looked at her and saw there was someone standing next to her. It looked like a little girl. I stumbled to move away from her. "No Trinity, shes not going to hurt you. Your time is up." Ashley said as a light flashed through my eyes. All white, then blank. .............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jacob L POV

"So is she going to wake up?" I asked the doctor. The doctor sighed. "Shes in a coma, and most people don't wake up from them. She got hit pretty bad and she lost alot of blood. I dont know how to say this but the machine is keeping her alive." The doctor informed. I threw my things down. This could not be happening right now. I held my tears back as i stormed out the room. I went into the waiting room and saw everyone there staring at me. I mugged Chres and shook my head. I couldnt help but attack him. This is his fault. I started punching him with both of my hands. No mercy. People started pulling my off of him but i didnt let him go.

The finally got me off and i looked over at Prod. He looked dead. Trin had been in a coma for 7 months now. We come to see her and check on her everyday. I glanced at Rayan and he was staring at me. I slammed my body down in the chair. "They said the machine is keeping her alive." I blurted out. It was silent. Noone talked. We have all been keeping our distance since the fight at Trin mom house. "Son go home and get some rest, ill stay with her." I looked up to see Trinitys dad standing above me. I shook my head. "Im fine." I whispered. He shook his head. "Your not and its not good to have her out in this wind. Head home. Call me when you make it." He said. I nodded. I stood up and picked up the carseat. I grabbed the bag and walked to the elevator. Once i got to the car i strapped the carseat down. I got in the drivers seat and headed home.

Once i got home i got in the back and ustrapped the carseat. I grabbed the bag and walked in the house. I put the carseat on the table and sighed. "Ava. I love you so much." I said to the baby." I lost my mom, i lost Trinity. I can't loose you." I told my baby. She cooed and grabbed my finger and smiled. "Your all I have left." I told her with a tear forming in my eye.

I knew I was going to protect her, even if my life depended on it.

The End