Chapter 7

Chresantos POV

"Man you heard from Trin?" Rayan asked me. I shook my head and bit my lip. I blamed myself for her jumping up and leaving. Yeah... so what? I used her. But she liked it. I kept unlocking my phone to see if she had texted or called saying bye or something. But na, she didnt text anyone. Not even Prod. He was hurt too. I could tell, because all he did was unlock his phone every 9 seconds like someone was texting him.

"Hey santo." I heard her voice say. I turned and hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Imma miss you Destiny." I said to her while checking my phone. She scoffed and looked down. "Im sorry about the abortion Destiny." I whispered while checking my phone again. Man! Trinity got a nigga whipped over here and im the one that used her. It was just so good, the way she moaned my name...i just shook my head. 

"Lets go Chres, our plane is about to leave." Jacob said to me while checking his phone. Everyone was lowkey looking for a text from Trinity, but we all was down because we didnt get one. On the plane to Cali we go...

Jacob Latimores POV

"Wanna go out somewhere?" I asked Trinity. She was just sitting on the bed playing farm hero saga. She looked up at me and smile. I just smiled back. She was just so beautiful. "Why you smiling Jacob?" She said. I wanted to tell her how beautiful she was but i didnt want to sound thirsty and she just think im trying to get into her pants. I just shook my head. "No reason." I said and zoned out. Why couldnt meet her before i met Bahja? She was just so perfect with flaws that i loved. But Bahja.. I really llove Bahja but i couldnt do her anymore. She would always cheat on me but when i confront her she says im the one that cheats. 

I never cheated on Bahja a day in my life. But once she got famous with her group she started cheating on me with some nigga named Manny. I even caught her on the phone saying she was about to go have sex with someone named Prod. It hurts me to see what she has became. Oh yeah and Zonnique. Zonnique is Bahjas sister and im surprised that shes not here going off on me about cheating on Bahja with Trin, which im not doing. "Jacobb?" I zoned back in to see Trinity standing infront of me. My eyes widened a little bit. "Wassup?" I said. She giggled. "I said lets just go walking." She said with her baby voice. I stood up and grabbed her hand and we headed out the door. We started walking. "So is Bahja Rodriguez really your girlfriend?" She says while swinging my hand. 

"Nope, shes my ex. I dumped her yesterday." i said while looking straight ahead. "Her sister Zonnique was-" I got cut off by Trinitiy gasping. "Nique is her sister?!" She shouted. "OMG I though that was her cousin." I laughed at her excitement. "Hey hey, enough about me, lets talk about you." I told her. Her smile faded but i understood.

--------------------------

Snap to 3 months later

The boys are offically in a boy band names Mindless Behavior

They went on tour with the OMG Girlz and SUPRPRISE SURPRISE!

They are a couple now. Bahja and Chresanto are together.

Jacob Perez and Bre and dating.

Rayan and Zonnique are dating.

and Trin and Jacob are dating.