Chapter Two- Daddy

-Prods POV-

Damn I hate to see my sister like this. She's just so clueless, and it kills me inside. I feel like if I wouldn't have told her about this stupid trip then none of this would of happened.

Now we're on the plane headed home and I'm sitting next to my sister and my mom. I just can't stop staring at my sister, she just makes me want to cry but I gotta hold it together.

"He's not really cute why do I date him?" Trinity said outloud not looking at anyone or talking to anyone in particular. She must of though she was thinking again . "Who are you talking about? Rayan?" I asked her kinda whispering. She looked at me and nodded . "Pan, I don't really like him." She said , while saying my name wrong. I laughed. "It's Prod sis, and just tell him that when you lost your memory you lost you feelings." I said to her.

She nodded and turned her head to face Chresanto. Then I snapped , "But you can't date him." She quickly turned around. "And why not?" She snapped back. I just signed and shook my head. I didn't want to tell her that she was abused by him. "Because he got a girlfriend." I said while pointing at Desiree. She smirked and chuckled. "I beat that bitch ass." She sat back and crossed her arms. I laughed and agreed.

-After the Flight-

-Trinitys POV-

We got off the flight and I was going to get my bag. I kept staring at Rayan and got butterflies in my stomach everytime I think about breaking up with him. It seems like I know that he will take it hard. I mean look at me, I'm fine as fuck! Who wouldn't take it hard if I dumped them. "Want me to get that?" I look up and saw Chres smirking at me. I smirked back and grabbed my bag. "No thanks but go help your roach." I said while batting my eyes and walking away, making sure I was twisting my ass.

I was walking to Jacob but someone stopped me. "Trinity!" I turned and saw Destiny running to me and laughing. I smiled while she caught up. "Girl! How about Desiree saw Chres checking you out and when I tell you she was mad!" She said while laughing. I smirked and chuckled. "He needs to find someone better cause she not even a 3." I said while glaring at her. We both started walking out the airport where we saw everyone else at. They showed me where my car was and they said it was a Mercedes Benz. What's so big about that. Rayan got in the driver seat and I got in the passenger seat. Destiny sat in the back with Tristan and Prod.

We drove of in silence. DING! I look around to see what the noise was. Rayan laughed and pointed at my phone that was on my lap. I smiled embarrassed . I picked it up and saw it was a IMessage from Chres .

$anto 👀💰- my house later tonight ?

Trinity 💎💕😻- sure😏 as long as your bitch not there.

$anto 👀💰- she don't live with me 🙅🏽✂️ but check it out with Rayan and see if you can come ma 😂

Trinity 💎💕😻- I don't need his permission 😤 he's not my daddy 😂✋🏽

$anto 👀💰- that's what you gone be calling me 💦🍆😂

I just opened his message and locked my phone chuckling. We pulled up to a house. It was pretty big, and was made out of brick . I saw Destiny getting out . "Who lives here?" I asked. Rayan put his hand on my thigh. "Me and Destiny and our Dad." He said. Then I made a face . "Then why you not getting out?" I asked meaning to think. He looked hurt. "No Ray-." Before I could finish he got out and slammed the door. Prod jumped in the drivers seat and sighed. "Let me take you home." He said while driving off. The whole ride I went through the pictures on my phone. "Isn't he just the cutest ?" I asked looking at a picture of me and Tristan and Chres matching . Prod glanced and saw I was talking about Chres. "Nope." He sung trying to be nice. I jerked my head back and made a nasty face. "Tristan is so cute! What are you talking a bout ?" I exclaimed. He made an "ohh " face and pulled into a driveway.  "Heyy...I remember this place." I said while getting out the car. Prod laughed. "Because this is your place." As we walked up to my house I examined the place seeing how beautiful it was. Prod unlocked the door and I swear I smiled. "I remember this..." I said slowly while eyeing everything. "Im about to leave , my number in your phone is under "twin" call me if you need anything." Prod told me. I nodded and walked upstairs. I found my room. I jumped on my bed and breathed in then breathed out.

DING!

I looked down at my phone and saw a text message from Chres.

$anto 👀💰- here's my address , just put it in the GPS that's on your phone.

I smiled and called Destiny.

*Destiny POV*

"So she just said it cold like that?" I asked Rayan. He was telling me what happened earlier with him and Trin. But funny thing was she is calling me. "Hold on Trin callin." I told Rayan and Jamie. Rayan gasped, "put it on speaker!" He exclaimed. I answer and put it on speaker.

Me- Hello?

Trin: GUESS WHAT!!

Me: It better be dead ass good like some dick cause you screaming in my ear.

Trin: haha hush! But Chres asked me to come over tonight! And I think he wanna cchhhiilllll

I could tell she was talking about sex. Rayan looked hurt as fuck and it drained me to see my lil bro like that.

Me: But Trin your a virgin. And your dating my brother...

It was silent on the other end then she finally spoke .

Trin: Destiny I really don't remember why I was dating Rayan...I lost my feelings when I lost my memory and I don't think me and him should date . It's like I barley know him.

Rayan eyes watered as he walk out the room.

Me: I understand..but your going to loose your virginity to Chres? Please use a condom...its for protection so you won't have a baby.

Trin: alright bruh byeee

I hung up and looked at Jamie who was just staring at me. "He's taking advantage of her." She said while putting her head on my butt. "Yeah but I can't tell her I'm pregnant from him, I'll have the abortion by then so she won't find out." I told her and sighed. I saw he shake her head . "I miss the old Trin." She said. My eyes started to water. "Yeah me too."