Proluge

Ashton POV

Can't believe it, Im graduating along with my best friends, Luke, Michael, and Calum, and my girlfriend, Emily.

Luke and I waited so long for this day to come ever since we were starting 9th grade. We've known each other since we were in 3rd grade and now we are graduating.

I quickly looked through my closet to find something nice to wear.

I sighed and just grabbed a pair of ripped skinney jeans and a black tank top with the words saying All Time Low on it.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then fixed my messy curls. I pouted when it wouldn't go the way I wanted to go.

When I finished getting ready, I recieved a text from Luke saying he was outside waiting for me.

I rushed back into my room and tugged my vans on. Then rushed out of the house and my eyes landed on a grinning blonde.

"We're graduating today!" He yelled, pulling me in for a hug.

"I know, I don't think I can ever forget when you text me literally everyday since school finished" I laughed.

He just pouted and rolled his eyes.

As we walked our way to school in silence, I could feel Luke staring at me, but when I looked at him, he lookee down as if nothing happened, I keep looking at him, noticing his cheeks going red.

"You okay Lukey?" I asked concerned.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I Be?" He snorted. But I could tell he was lying.

"Luke... seriously, what's going on. Lately you've been acting really strange around me. Do you have a boyfriend now?" I asked curiously.

"What! No of course not. I would tell you. And I have not been acting weird. I'm just, you know sad that school's over." He lied still.

But before I could say anything, he started walking a little faster, being few steps in front, leaving me frowning.

I sighed and just let it go knowing he won't say anything else.

As we continued walking, I kept thinking. He has been acting strange, and I known him for a long time to know when he is lying.

I know he's gay, but if he has a boyfriend, he can tell me, I wouldn't mind.

We are suppose to hang out after our graduation thing at my house, so I will try to see if I can get him to tell me what's going on.

My thoughts were interupted when someone pressed their lips to mine.

I smiled, recognizing them.

"Ashykins" my girlfriend, Emily giggled.

I grimanced at the nick name, she calls me that all the time and I hate it, but I won't tell her.

"Hey babe" I kissed back.

"Are you doing anything later tonight?" She asked, having a huge grin.

"Err, yea. Luke and I are gonna hang out after this" I told her.

She frowned, but I told her, "We can hang out tomorrow. I promise."

She quickly nodded, smiling again.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips, then skipped to where her friends were.

When I went to go walk with Luke inside the school, I frowned when I didn't see him. He must have already went inside.

---

I sat next to Calum, one of my other best friends, and Luke sat next to him, while Michael was all the way in the front, since its alphabetical order.