Chapter 2

Ashton's POV

I was at work just waiting for people to come in. I only had five minutes left but I do get bored easily and Michael was suppose to hang out with me but instead he is with Calum and Luke. He asked me to hang later with them but I obviously said no.

My five minutes were up, so whoever wanted to come now, sucks for them. I had a late shift today so my boss told me to lock up when I finished.

After I clocked out, I made my way out of the store and locked up.

I turned around only to jump back and let out a not so manly scream when I saw Michael practically behind me.

"God Michael you scared the crap out of me!" I screamed glaring at him.

"But it was worth it" He laughed.

I punched his shoulder making him wince and rub his shoulder.

I notice there were two people behind him. My eyes widen when I saw Luke and Calum standing there.

I darted my eyes back to Michael and glared at him.

"I thought we could all hang out" He said innocently.

I mentally slapped him and rolled my eyes, but eventually I agreed because I have no choice.

The four of us walked to the food court, Michael, Luke, and Calum were in front talking while I was behind them.

I frowned feeling left out, even though I don't want to to talk to Luke, I aslo don't want to feel like a fourth wheel.

I sighed knowing that they won't even care if I left but whatever. I made my way to a table and sat down, waiting for them to come. I wasn't hungry anyways so I don't to get food.

As I waited, I started playing on my phone. I was really focused on the game that I didn't hear someone coming until they pushed the chair so they could sit.

I jumped a little, but relaxed when I saw that it was Luke.

He sat across from me, and started pulling his food out from his bag.

This is really awkward. We were sitting down in an uncomfortable silence. I tried not to stare at him so I focused at the people in line at one of the food court that was in front of me. But in the corner of my eye, I could see him glancing my way a few times.

Michael needs to hurry up. I don't know why, but I'm getting really nervous.

Soon the blue haired boy was walking to the table along with Calum next to him.

"You're not eating Ash?" Michael asked surprise cause I eat alot.

"Just not hungry" I told him.

"But you didn't eat anything for breakfast, and you always skip lunch" He said.

I shrugged and went back to playing my phone, ignoring everyone's concerned looks.

"So Luke" Michael started to say.

"How's the tour going?"

"Its going great. It's really nice to meet some of the fans." He said smiling.

"So your staying here for two months?" Michael asked.

"Actually, I'm staying for four months. I'm taking a little break from the U.S tour so I can spend time with my family and you guys. Plus I'm doing like two free concerts here for charity. I really hope you guys can make it." He said looking at Michael, Calum then me?

"We will definitely go. Right Ashton" Michael said elbowing me in the side.

"Huh, What? Oh yea I'm probably busy that day" I said hoping that I was busy.