Chapter 1

*Four years later*

Ashton's POV

I groaned when my alarm started going off. I opened my eyes a little, letting them adjust to the light.

I got up from my bed and slowly made my way to my closet. I lazily looked at my shirts trying to figure out what to where today.

It took like forever until I just grabbed a black shirt that had the sleeves up to my elbows, and black skinny jeans.

Once I got dressed, I made my way to the kitchen and served myself cereal. Fruity Pebbles to be exact.

When I finished my cereal, I put the bowl in the sink, reminding myself to wash it when I come back home.

I grabbed my keys, put on ny vans on and headed to my car. I turned it on, back out of the driveway and started driving to the mall so I can go to work. I work at Hot Topic for about three months already.

On the way there, I searched through the radio stations until I found one that I like.

'I wish that I can wake up with Amnesia and forget about the st-'

No no no no,NO!

I huffed in annoyance and just tirned the radio off. I don't need to listen to music, I have five more minutes until I arrived at the mall.

---

"Ashton can you start folding the new shirts and put them where they need to go please." My boss told me.

I nodded.

I looked at some of the shirts, and groaned while looking at his face.

Its really hard trying to forget about everything when seeing him on shirts, hearing his songs on radio and sometimes seeing him on every social media.

Especially its really hard when my girlfriend Emily for four years now, is a huge fan and still talks to him. By that, I mean that they are still good friends and talk to each other almost everyday.

No she doesn't know what happened that night and I don't plan on telling her. It also looks like he hasn't said anything to her about that nighg either which is sorta a good thing. I wonder why he hasn't told her after those harshfull things I told him.

There goes my mind again thinking about him. I sighed, I really shouldn't but I need to forget about everything that has to do with him.

I just really miss him though, I tried to apologize to him, I called him so many times, even went to his house but he never answered and his mom told me that he was out. But I knew he wasn't hanging out.

When I finished putting the shirts where they needed to be, I clocked out, said goodbye to my boss and the other employee and headed out of the store.

When I was out, I spotted Michael leaning against the wall.

"Mikey!" I yelled making my way towards him.

"What's up buddy. Lets get something to eat then maybe go to the movies?" Michael asked.

I nodded.

We walked to the food court in a comfortable silence.

Michael knew what happened, he knew Luke liked me. He told me I was an idiot but he also understood me, unlike Calum, my ex-best friend now. He screamed at me making me feel worse than I already did. He took Luke's side and now we don't talk. Which is stupid because Michael is on my side but still talks to them but I guess I deserve it. But it made Michael and I closer.