Chapter 9: Zero's Resurrection and Awaken Chosen Ones!

The Maverick Hunters were trying their best protecting the HQ, but the giant Sigma was making it difficult to do. Note: giant Sigma consists of Sigma, Alfonzo, and a bunch of other Mavericks that were killed merged into one.

Meanwhile, back where Zero was, he suddenly started moving again! His eyes fluttered open. "Where am I?" he asked, looking around. Tilla, who was nearby, saw Zero moving. She was shocked. "Did he come back from the dead? What if he's a zombie? Nah. That can't be true." she thought. Carefully, she walked near the door to where Zero is, and quietly opened it.

With one eye open, she entered the room to see Zero alive! "Z-Zero? Y-y-y-you're alive!" Tilla's voice was shaky. Zero turned to see Tilla was there, wide-eyed. "I'm alive? I'm alive!" Zero said. Tilla smiled. "Oh my gosh!" she gasped. "What's wrong?" Zero asked.

"There's a war going on! A giant Sigma robot is in front of the HQ, consisting all the Mavericks that had been killed before, and it has Neon!" Zero frowned. "Let's go!" He got up and left the room, with Tilla following him. As he ran out of the base, all the Maverick Hunters and Navigators were in shock to see Zero alive. "Zero! You're alive!" Axl said.

"I don't know what happened, but yes, I'm alive." Zero said. There was the giant Sigma with Neon trapped in his clutches. She continued to struggle, trying to get free. Then, Zero had an idea. Being a stealthy ninja, he crept behind it. He then aimed for its hand, jumped, and slashed its hand open, catching Neon.

"OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" It shouted. Landing on the ground smoothly, he sucessfully caught Neon. She was a little in shock, but when she noticed who rescued her, she became happy again. "Zero, you're alive!" she hugged him, which made Zero secretly blush a little.

Suddenly, the two of them started glowing. Neon glowed pink and Zero glowed blue. The two of them were covered in light and once the light faded, they wore different outfits. Neon wore an outfit similar to her normal outfit, except it's more a dress and its white and gold with pink accents, and also had a pink gem on her chest. Zero had a more exaggerated armor that was also white and gole with blue accents. He also had a blue gem on his chest.

"The prophecies are true." Signas murmured. "You know about those too?" Violet asked. "Yes." Signas answered. "What prophecies?" X asked. "There's this ancient prophecy about a man and a woman were chosen to become The Chosen Ones. They each hold a special power to use in a time of crisis that's called The Gift Of Peace. The Chosen Ones were expected to come around this time period, but we didn't expect Neon and Zero to be the Chosen Ones." Violet explained.

"Wow, they look amazing." Alia said. "Oh I also forgot something. They are to each have 3 positive characteristics in order to become Chosen Ones. The man is to have Courage, Determination, and Leadership. The woman is to have Beauty, Grace, and Happiness." Violet added. "Those 3 characteristics do fit both Zero and Neon." X noted.

Zero and Neon floated up to Sigma's height. "It is time to meet your end." Zero and Neon said in unison. "For now we summon the Gift of Peace that will wipe out all evil in this world, including you." The two of them touched thier own crystals on their chests, which started to glow. A little ball of light appeared when Zero and Neon each extended an arm.

"O mighty Gift of Peace! Please be rid of all the evil in this world for such a long time for everyone to live in peace and prosperity!" Zero and Neon chanted. They pushed the ball of light, which is to be the Gift of Peace, towards Sigma. "NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sigma slowly started disappearing. All around the world, all that have evil were either destroyed, or turned good, depending on how evil it was.

Everything went white. Those who were near had to shield their eyes because it was so blinding. Soon, the white faded, and everything went back to normal. Zero and Neon floated back to the ground, and turned back to normal. The two of them nearly collapsed because of all the energy they used. They were rushed back inside for them to rest.