Chapter 10: The End

Hey guys, it's me again. Suddenly, I lost all motivation in to writing this last chapter. However, I will basicly summarize what happens in this chapter. No dialogue will be used. Just summarization. Thanks for all the reads on this book, and hopefully you won't be mad with me about this chapter! Here it goes.

In the end, everyone found out about Neon's hidden power being found, and she hopes she doesn't need to use it anytime soon.

Ever since Violet and Tilla arrived at Maverick Hunter base, they have been doing fine. Violet learned a lot from X, and Tilla became good friends with Axl.

Everyone celebrated because the world was at peace, thanks to Neon and Zero. After transforming back to their normal selves, they were a little worn out, but are now doing fine. Turns out Neon and Zero are in a steady relationship.

Since the world is at peace, there are no Mavericks to hunt. So, what do the Maverick Hunters do? They relax. No one needs to worry about Mavericks for a while. The Gift of Peace can only last for about 20 years, so by then, everyone can have a long vacation.

                                                                        The End

I hope you enjoyed reading this story! Sorry if this was too short, well, it's a summary so what do you expect? I will be writing another story (not relating to this) soon!   ~AnimeGamer