Chapter 9: Lauren

I had been on my way to rehearsal when I noticed Ally literally fall into a room. I stopped for a moment, wondering how I ended up in a band with the clumsiest people in the world, then jogged over to her to see if she was okay. I found something completely different instead.

Harry and Louis were in the corner of the what seemed to be a janitor's closet, making out, completely naked. I was utterly shocked. I had no idea that the two were even together. I looked over to Ally, who was picking herself up from the floor. Her mouth was agape. I could tell that she hadn't known about this either. How long had this been happening?

"What's going on in here?" Ally demanded, even though we all knew exactly what was going on.

"It's not what it looks like," Louis rushed as he pulled away from the other boy.

"Yeah sure," I shot back, "You're both just testing each other's mouths out to make sure they don't taste bad for someone else to kiss, and it's really hot in here so you just decided to strip to keep cool?"

"Please don't tell anybody," Louis pleaded.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'll tell you what," Harry spoke at last, "We'll turn this little thing here into a foursome and then you promise to keep your mouths shut."

"You're so rude and disgusting!" Ally shouted the truth.

"I guess I'll take that as a no?" Harry asked uncertainly.

"No shit you idiot," I replied as I turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Louis questioned.

"I'm off to go tell the group where what's going on," I replied honestly.

"Don't," Harry warned.

"Fuck, why can't we tell your little secret? You broke up me and my girlfriend after all, I should be getting my revenge!" I yelled.

"You tell anyone anything and you're fucking dead," Harry threatened.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and walked out without a further thought.

As soon as I walked out, I ran into somebody. I had been looking down at the ground, trying to get the scene I had just witnessed out of my mind, so I didn't see who I bumped into. I muttered an apology and kept going without giving the person a second glance. Before I could get too far, though, I felt soft fingers wrap around my wrist.

"Lauren," Camz breathed.

Quickly, I turned around to face my girlfriend. Her face was contorted with worry. Instinctively, I crashed my lips onto hers in an attempt to comfort her. It was a quick kiss, but it was chaste and meaningful. We were both attempting to eradicate each other's worries with this simple gesture. She pulled away from the kiss after a moment, biting on my bottom lip as she did.

"What's wrong?" I asked my girlfriend.

"You," she replied softly. Before I could ask for a clarification, she continued, "I heard bits and pieces of your argument with Harry and Ally. What's going on?"

I pondered silently to myself for a moment. She mustn't have heard Louis's voice, otherwise she would've mentioned him. I debated the pros and cons of telling her about what had happened in that moment, right before show time. Knowing Camz, it would probably stress her out and being stressed out before a show is never good.

As if to enforce the decision that I was leaning towards, Harry appeared in the hallway behind Camz. I looked at him from the corner of my eye to ensure that she didn't notice that he was approaching. Harry gave me this threatening look once be noticed me. In that moment, I realized that even though he wouldn't kill me, he would at the very least make me wish he had.

"Honestly, we were trying to put together a skit for the fans," I chuckled, the lie coming far too easily to me, "We thought that we could perform it for the fans at the end of the tour or something like that."

"If you want to do that, then the acting was spot on, or at least your voices were, but you need to change the plot completely," Camz answered me, entirely believing my lie, "I mean first of all, Ally hates it when we swear in front of the fans, and second I think that if you say that you're dating anyone, especially me, then I think the fans will all die of feels."

"True," I laughed.

"Don't get me wrong, it's so much fun to play with their feels, but I don't want to kill them," she laughed with me.

"If they die then we can't have any more shows!" I continued.

"And no one would be alive to listen to our music," Camz pointed out.

"Okay, it's official. We're keeping Camren on the down low," I only half-joked.

"When we're public only right?" Camz clarified.

"Exactly," I agreed as I took hold of her hand tenderly.

With our hands entwined, we began to make our way to where we were supposed to meet for rehearsal. As we walked, I noticed that Camz was distracted. It was as if she was looking for something or someone. I didn't comment on it though, because I was scared that she would ask me about what had happened with Harry again. Instead, we strolled in silence.

As I expected, everyone else was already rehearsing when we arrived. Thankfully, there was no time to be questioned. I just hurried over to the other girls, pushed everything from the day out of my mind, and prepared to have an awesome show.

** HEY GUYS YOURE ALIVE WOOHOO!!! Sorry again that its been forever since I updated :( So I know that this may be short, but don't worry. More is definitely on the way! Stay tuned!!!