Chapter 2: Lauren

As we arrived at the airport, I kept getting more and more jittery. I was so incredibly exhilarated about the upcoming event. We were actually going on a European tour, opening for One Direction! My life truly felt like a dream at that moment.

Vibrations came from my pocket, signaling that I received a test. I opened it to see that Taylor had texted me, "Have fun on tour! You're going to kill it!" "Thanks baby :) miss you already though," I texted back. "Same here:(" she replied. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you could come visit!" I sent immediately.

My sister and I texted until it was time for me to put my phone away and get on the plane. I sat at the window seat next to Camz, with Dinah next to her, Normani behind me, Ally next to her, and Meaghan next to Ally. Moments after we got on the plane, it took off and began to head for London.

"Camz," I whispered to my girlfriend. "Yes baby?" Camz asked. "I'm tired," I said. "Don't go to sleep, I'll miss talking to you," she pouted. "Okay, I'll stay up," I gave her a sleepy smile. Camz kissed my forehead and whispered, "I was kidding. You can sleep on me. Have a good rest beautiful." I felt my cheeks warm up as I leaned against her and closed my eyes.

Before I knew it, Camz was lightly shaking me, telling me to wake up and that we had arrived. I followed her and the others out of the plane groggily and headed to where we were supposed to meet with One Direction. I sat down on one if the couches that was there with Normani as my eyes began to flutter shut.

"Lauren, baby, here, I got you some Starbucks coffee," Camz came and sat next to me on my other side and handed me a coffee. "Thanks babe," I have her a small smile and began to drink my coffee. As I did this, Camz decided to kiss my cheek, causing me to blush.

"So guys, are you excited for the tour?" Normani asked, as if she wanted my girlfriend and I to stop what we were doing. "Obviously," Camz squealed with excitement. "When does it start, anyways?" I asked. "Next week," Normani replied. "Oh my god that's so soon!" I exclaimed. "I know, it's all just so surreal," Camz commented. "Definitely," I agreed.

"Zayn says he and the boys will be here any minute now," Ally informed us. "I seriously can't wait for this tour," Dinah beamed. "Me neither, it's going to be the best tour ever because of you lovely ladies," I heard an Irish male voice from behind us. I knew exactly who it was.

"Niall!" I exclaimed as I got up and went to hug him. Recently, Niall and I had been getting incredibly close, and it was really nice because I didn't like being mad at anyone. Plus, despite what Niall and I went through when we tried dating, he was a really great person and I was so glad to have him as my friend.

The others arrived as well, so we all greeted each other happily and decided to head to Harry and Louis's palace of a home. The moment we arrived, there was a huge feast awaiting us in the dining room, which we could smell from the door. The girls and I dropped our luggage in the middle of the entry hallway and ran to the dining room. I sat at the head of the table with Camz on my left and Normani on my right. Meaghan sat next to Camz, Ally sat next to Meaghan, and Dinah next to Normani, with the boys dispersed in the rest of the seats.

"Guess you don't want to get settled in?" Louis asked us with a chuckle. "Nope, we're starving," Camz beamed. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's dig in!" Harry exclaimed, beginning our long-awaited lunch, yet the boys' dinner because of the time difference which I was going to take a while to get accustomed to once again.

Our meal was very nice. Although I didn't have the slightest idea of where it had come from, it was incredibly delicious. Yet this wasn't the reason I loved the meal so much. The reason I enjoyed myself so much was because for the first time in a while, there was no drama between our two bands. We were all friends again and had an excellent time, just like before anyone started dating anybody.

We decided to go unpack our bags as soon as we finished eating. All six of us grabbed our bags and headed upstairs to where we had stayed the previous time we were there. We had the exact same bedroom arrangements, except for Meaghan who slept in a sixth room in another hallway nearby.

I unpacked all of my bags and put everything away where I had the last time. I sighed with a smile as I finished and threw myself onto the giant bed. I then took out my phone and tweeted "#BackInLondonWithTheBest." I then answered some tweets and direct messages for a little while.

Knocking came from my balcony window, pulling me away from my phone. I hurried to the balcony and opened the door to see my beautiful girlfriend. "Help me unpack?" Camz pleaded with her lower lip sticking out and the hugest puppy dog eyes I had ever seen. "Of course baby," I replied with a kiss on her cheek as I hurried off into her room and immediately began to unpack everything for her.

"You know, you're the best girlfriend ever," Camz smiled at me as I put away her things. "I'm afraid I can't believe that," I confessed. "Why not?" she questioned. "That's because you're the best girlfriend ever," I flashed her a huge smile, earning me an adorable rose colored blush. I went up to her and poked her rosy red cheeks, causing Camz to grab my face and smash her lips to mine.

Fireworks went off everywhere around us, just as they always had since our very first kiss. The extraordinary feeling of kissing Camz never went away no matter how many times we kissed each other, which to me felt like the true magic of love.

"Everyone is downstairs, would you like to join them?" Camz asked once we u fortunately pulled away for air. "It's up to you sweetheart," I replied. "Well they're having a movie marathon and starting with the Despicable Me movies so I'd really like to but if you don't want to it's fine," she said. "Come on, we'll go," I told her. "Yay!" Camz beamed as she ran out of the room while I laughed at her cuteness, then went after her.

Right then, I knew that this tour was going to be the best experience in my entire lifetime.

** hey guys! Hope you all like the update! Let me know what you think :) and I know the story seems to be going slow and there's not much drama.... But just you wait..... Mwahahahaha(: