Chapter 5: Camila

The tension on the bus was growing by the minute. I was honestly really worried about this because I didn't want any drama to happen. I had believed that this tour was going to be my personal paradise; I didn't want to be broken. This was supposed to be the experience of our lives, not the worst of our nightmares.

Once the movie finished, I told everyone that I was going to my bunk. "Baby, stay," Lauren whined. "I'm tired," I pouted. "Fine, I'll come with you," she smiled. "Okay boo," I smiled back. "Yes, please go," Normani spoke from the couch in a tone of disgust as she rolled her eyes, causing my jaw to drop and Lauren to lose her temper.

"Normani, seriously, what is your problem?" Lauren demanded. "Babe, stop, don't do this," I whispered in her ear, yet she just blew me off. "Why do you have a problem with Camz and I? What did we ever do to you?" my girlfriend growled. "I don't have any problem with Mila," Normani stated with a shrug. "So you only have a problem with me? What the fuck did I ever do to you?" Lauren questioned angrily. Normani hesitated to reply.

"I thought we were fucking friends! I've been there for you so many times! I've never done anything to hurt you! I thought you cared about me! I thought I could count on you! It turns out you're just another average pageant diva," Lauren screamed at her. "Okay sure," Normani laughed sarcastically and added, "I guess you're just another typical popular in high school bitch." "Don't talk about Lauren like that!" I defended her immediately, yet it was no use, since the words had already reached Lauren's ears.

"We're at a pit stop," the bus driver interjected. He must have seen this situation coming. "Good, I'm getting out of here," Lauren began to stride off of the bus. "Baby wait," I called after her as I began to follow her. "Leave me alone!" Lauren snapped at me as she stomped off of the bus, leaving me there. "I'll go talk to her," Taylor hurried after her sister. "I'm going to my bunk," Normani stated as she put her head phones on and went to pick a bunk.

Meanwhile, I dropped myself back onto the couch as I broke into tears. Meaghan and Ally sat down on either side of me and tried to comfort me, yet it didn't work. I only continued to sob and sob until I ran out of tears, at which point I just curled up in a ball against Meaghan. Meaghan held me tightly as Ally rubbed my back in circles.

"Are you ready to talk about it?" Ally asked me softly after a moment. I shook my head. "Do you want to be alone?" Meaghan asked afterwards. I shook my head once more, causing Meaghan to hold me even tighter, which honestly really comforted me. "I'll leave you two alone if you'd like," Ally offered. I gave her a little shrug, so Ally decided to leave us.

"Please talk to me about it?" Meaghan asked me after she left. "I just don't even know how to feel. Lauren defended me, but then she snapped at me and that really hurt. I just wanted to help her. I don't understand why she pushed me away. It makes me worry that maybe she'll end up cheating on me again or something," I confessed to her. "I think she's just hurting right now as well. I mean, it's clear how much she loves you. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you. She's just upset that her best friend is being like this," Meaghan replied insightfully.

"Yeah, why is she doing that? I thought she wanted us to be happy," I was confused. "Maybe she's just trying to protect you from getting hurt, or she has some issues of her own going on," Meaghan suggested. "That could be, but I feel like there's something more there. I think there's something that she's hiding," I confessed. "Like what?" she questioned. "I have no idea," I sighed.

Taylor walked back onto the bus then. She pulled up a chair and sat down on it facing me. "Are you okay?" Taylor asked me in a caring tone. "I think so," I told her with a sniffle as I sat up a little. "Lauren's really sorry you know," she told me. "It's okay, I get it, but where is she?" I asked. "She was scared you would be mad at her so she didn't want to come back on the bus," she answered. "I'll go talk to her," I declared.

Lauren mounted the bus before I could get off of it. "Baby I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me," she apologized immediately. "Don't worry about it, I love you, and I'll always love you," I hugged my girlfriend tightly. "I'll never do that again okay?" Lauren assured me. "Okay baby, thank you," I whispered. "Anything for you," she replied in the same tone, then kissed my cheek softly.

"How about we watch another movie to lighten the mood?" Meaghan suggested. "I'd love that," Lauren smiled. "Let's watch The Little Mermaid!" I beamed. "Sure thing beautiful," Lauren winked at me as we sat on the couch, Meaghan sat on the floor, and Taylor set up the movie. She then went to get some popcorn and join Meaghan on the floor as I snuggled into Lauren.

"For heaven's sake Normani," we heard Ally yell before the movie could start, "Lauren is in love with Camila, not you!"

*** heeeyyy:) hope you all enjoyed the chapter!! Let me know what you think :) and as always sorry if I took long to update it :/