Chapter 3: Camila

Lauren and I cuddled up on a bean bag chair together as we watched the movies. We started with the Despicable Me series, then the Grown Ups series, and afterwards I fell asleep against Lauren's chest so I couldn't remember what came afterwards.

When I awoke, I was still against Lauren's chest, however we were in my bed. I sat up slowly, causing Lauren to do the same. My girlfriend gave me a groggy smile and kissed my cheek, of course creating butterflies in my stomach. I turned to face her and did the exact same thing, to see her cheeks turn an adorable shade of red, causing mine to do the same.

"Good morning beautiful, have a good sleep?" Lauren asked. "Yes I did, your chest is very comfortable," I winked, "and you?" "I'm still so tired," she yawned. "Go sleep okay?" I told her. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes baby, you need to rest before we start practicing for the tour," I assured her. "Okay, good night," Lauren mumbled in a sexy morning voice and put her head back on the pillow. "Good night," I kissed her forehead as I slipped out of the bed carefully.

Quietly, I crept out of the room and shut the door. Normani was walking out of her room as I was, so I ran up to her and jumped on her back. "Oh, hi Mila," she greeted me in a monotone voice. "What's wrong Manibear?" I asked. "Nothing's wrong," she lied. "Pinky promise?" I held out my pinky. "Pinky promise," we shook pinkies, although I could feel the fingers of her other hand were crossed. I ignored this as she carried me downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Normila!" Meaghan greeted us with a laugh. "Hey boo," I jumped off of Normani's back to go and hug my friend, "What are you doing up so early?" "I couldn't sleep," she shrugged. "I'll make you some tea!" I exclaimed. "Nah, it's okay, I don't like tea," she said. "You don't like tea?" I gasped, "Come on, first you don't like coffee and now you don't like tea? This is a monstrosity!" Meaghan and Normani threw their heads back with laughter.

"You girls are so loud," Louis groaned as he joined us in the kitchen. "Sorry Louis," Normani apologized. "It's fine, let's have breakfast," he decided, which we all agreed to. Louis made us some French toast and I finished it before Louis could even tell us what we were having.

Normani, meanwhile, was barely picking at her food. I knew something was definitely wrong, yet I didn't want to push my luck with her and make her end up feeling even worse. However, I couldn't just let her be so sad. My friend was seriously upset about something, and I needed to find a way to help her somehow. If only I knew what to do.

"Baby," I heard Lauren mumble from behind me. I abruptly spun around to see her standing behind my chair. "Come here babe," I took her hand and had her sit on my lap as I asked, "What are you doing up?" "Harry woke us up," she pouted and put her head in the crook of my neck as Harry, Ally, and Dinah appeared in the kitchen. I kissed my girlfriend's head and rubbed her back in circles until she whispered, "Make me some coffee?" "Sure thing babe," I replied.

I lifted Lauren off of me as I got up from the chair, then set her gently back on the chair. I hurried to the coffee machine and made my girlfriend a coffee as I thought about her. She was so beautiful when she was tired, then again she was beautiful no matter what. Whether she was tired, in sweatpants, no makeup, sick as a dog, she was always the most beautiful person in the universe to me.

"Mila?" Ally snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey Ally," I smiled. "What are you thinking about?" Ally asked. "Oh nothing, just Lauren," I felt my face flush. "Your cheeks are all red," she pinched my cheeks. "Stop," I protested with a pout. I then noticed that the coffee was ready, so I took it and hurried back to Lauren before Ally could make me blush anymore.

Thankfully, it was time to leave for rehearsals shortly after. I was incredibly excited to go on this tour, so every moment that even had to do with the tour was very enjoyable. It was absolutely amazing for me to live out my dream. Against all odds, I was actually going on tour with my absolute favorite band, and five other magnificent individuals which I was so elated that I got to meet.

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" Leroy, our choreographer yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. It was really just Liam dressed up, yet it was hilarious so we went along with it as he showed us the choreography to the song we were going to perform with One Direction. The plan was for us to open, then begin our song together and they would come out and perform it with us, then it would be their turn to perform.

"Pero," Dinah whispered to me. "What's up?" I asked in a whisper as we rehearsed. "Your girlfriend seems down," she informed me. I looked over to Lauren to see that even though she was doing the steps perfectly, she was lost in her mind. "Thanks CheeChee, I'll talk to her as soon as we have a break," I told her. "No problem," she replied. "By the way, I think something's wrong with Normani," I added. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it," she decided. "Thanks," I smiled. "Like I said, no problem," she smiled back at me.

Soon enough, we got a break. I grabbed Lauren by the wrist and dragged her to the corner of the studio. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "Nothing," she stuttered. "I can see right through you," I told her, "So please tell me what's going on?" "I just really miss my family, especially Taylor. We're really close and I just really want to be with her," Lauren confessed.

"How about she comes on the tour with us?" I suggested. "I can do that?" she asked. "Yes of course! Meaghan's on tour with us right? If Taylor comes, that'll be great! You won't even need to worry about her being lonely while we're doing all of our tour stuff because she'll have Meaghan," I beamed. "What about school?" Lauren questioned. "Meaghan's getting tutored by Katerina throughout the tour since she's of course coming with us too, so Taylor can get tutored as well!" I solved the problem. "You're a genius," my girlfriend hugged me tightly, causing me to give a great smile.

** hope you all like the update :) sorry if you think it's too short or I take too long to update, I've been majorily focusing on my other story A World of Lies but I'm trying my best to balance my time for both stories! Don't forget to vote and comment, and thank you all for reading, it always means a lot :)