Chapter 4: Lauren

Days later, Taylor finally arrived. I was so excited to have my little sister on tour with me. I had missed her so much more than I could ever explain, and having her with me just lifted my spirits to such a great extent. My sister had arrived the evening before we started the tour, so we hadn't seen much of each other yet.

"Good morning everyone," I sang as I went to the kitchen. "Lauren, it's four-thirty in the morning, how are you so hyper," Dinah groaned with her head on the table. "Cheer up! It's tour time!" I jumped on her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck. I then gave her a giant slobbery kiss on the cheek, causing her to slap mine.

"Rude much," I pouted as I got off of her. As I went to get some food while holding my cheek, Normani came downstairs. She began to walk towards me, yet seemed to decide against it as she glared at me and walked away. She had been acting cold to me since Camz and I got back together, which honestly didn't make any sense because before that she'd always tell me she'd care about me and love me no matter what, and she had been very accepting of our relationship before the breakup.

"Lolo, what's wrong?" Taylor scared me. "Tay! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I scolded her. "Sowwy," she gave me puppy dog eyes. "Awh I love you," I gave her a hug. "Love you too," she hugged me back, "but seriously, what's wrong?" "Nothing, don't worry," I shook off my previous thoughts. "Mila!" Taylor called, causing Camz to come bolting down the stairs. "There's something wrong with your girlfriend," she told her and walked away from us to give us some space, yet not before winking at me and causing me to slightly blush.

"You want to talk about it?" Camz asked me softly. I shook my head, causing my girlfriend to hug me tightly. "You can always talk to me if you want to. I won't push you to say anything you're not comfortable with, but if there's anything ever that you want to or need to talk about, I'll always be here okay?" she assured me. "Thanks boo," I whispered. "Anytime," she kissed my cheek, then took my hand and led me to the table.

Everybody who was staying in the house was already at the table. There was only one chair left, which I sat on and had Camz sit on my lap while she scarfed down her breakfast. I just wasn't hungry, so I watched her eat with a small smile on my face because she was absolutely adorable. As I stared at her, I thought about how lucky I was to have an amazing girlfriend like her.

"Alright everyone! The buses are outside of the house! Get your luggage and we'll meet out there in ten minutes, okay?" Louis declared. We all consequently went straight to our rooms to get our bags. I hadn't unpacked very much of what I had due to the fact that I knew we wouldn't be there for long, so it didn't take me too long to get all of my bags and bring them out to the tour buses.

There were two buses outside, one with One Direction's faces on it and one with our faces on it, which was amazing because how many people get to say their face is on a bus? I dropped my luggage on the ground and ran to the Fifth Harmony bus and tried to jump on it. Of course, this didn't work and I fell down onto the gravel.

"What are you even doing?" I heard Camz asked from behind me. I laughed as she ran up to me to pick me up off of the ground. "This is who I call my girlfriend," she laughed. "I wouldn't talk if I were you Cabello," I joked. "You're so mean," she pouted. "I'm sorry, I love you," my demeanor instantly changed. "Gosh, I'm kidding, I love you too," Camz kissed my cheek. When her lips pulled away from my cheek I put mine to hers, then skipped onto the bus happily.

I was incredibly jittery, so I skipped up and down the aisle of the bus while singing Say My Name by Destiny's Child. As the others of the group, Taylor, and Meaghan mounted the bus, the all joined along in the song. Soon enough, even the guys and Katerina boarded our bus to sing along with us. It was a great way to start such a long and early day to come.

Zayn informed us once we finished the song that we would be taking the day to drive to Portugal, then have our first show that night, which was absolutely stellar to hear. He, the rest of the boys, and Katerina then left the bus so we could get going. Our bags had been packed into the bus while we were singing, so we were right on our way.

"D-Mac's going back to sleep!" Dinah called as she claimed a bunk. "Where are you going, we were going to watch the Beyoncé movie!" Normani complained. "Watch it later," Dinah groaned, already dozing off. "Let's watch Narnia!" Camz exclaimed. "Anything for my princess," I sat on the couch and put her on my lap. "Awh, I like that nickname," she smiled and blushed. I pinched her cheek, then kissed it.

"Okay, we get it, you're dating and you love each other woohoo," Normani seemed pissed. "What's your problem?" I demanded her. "Nothing, let's just put on the movie," she brushed me off. "Not until you tell me why you've been acting like this ever since we got back together. I love Camz, and I thought you loved us both and would be happy for us," I was getting angry. "Baby it's okay, just drop it," Camz whispered in my ear, calming me down as Ally put on the movie in a hurry.

Normani stared at the screen throughout the movie, although I knew she wasn't actually paying attention. I held my girlfriend's waist firmly as I thought of ways to get Normani to tell me what was going on. I had had enough of this, and I was going to get to the bottom of it, whether she liked it or not.

*** so what do you think? Let me know! :) also if there's any other feedback you can give me just leave a comment :) and thanks for reading!!!