Because im bored/tired and i feel good about nysekf rught now

You know what. Right now I feel both happy and sad.

I feel sad because people ((my town)) do not see me as a male. I live in a town that is very small and close nit. Which is pretty cool. But I want for my friends to be able to call me by male pronouns or by my name ((not birth name)) without everyone finding out. Cause truthfully I'm not ready to come out to everyone yet.

I'm happy because I feel so much like a male right now and it feels good. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to dress up like a male even more then I usually do. I've been looking though transgender pages on Instagram and the post make me happy. I feel awesome right now.

But today I made a letter explains to my parents about how I am transgender and how I love them and I hope they accept me. Cause truthfully I love my parents to death and I would love for them to be with me every step of the way. And when unready to give it to them I'm gonna do some other stuff with the letter. But I'm scared to come out to them to because they both make fun if Catilyn. Jenner and ugh.

But when I'm ready to come out I hope that they accept me for who I am. I really do. Anyways.

I really hope one day I can start T. I would love that. But sadly you know I can't because of my parents. But I really hope one day I can. I just wish I could do a lot of stuff but I kinda can't. I'm only 13. So I have the rest of my life but I want to start feeling better in my body as early as I can. So in like 2 months into school or such I'm gonna ask my mom if I can get my hair cut short. I hope she says yes. Anyway

Xx Victor