Chapter 11

Thank you and happy reading.

******************

“Ela...please...no. No!” Blake shouted as he tried to shield himself from the ice cream in Ela’s hand. Unfortunately, he failed as she plopped the ice cream on his head.

They were at his house, working on their project when things started to get really boring. He tugged Elektra away from the books and leaded her downstairs to have ice cream. They met Kate and Owen who was having ice cream as well in the kitchen and decided to join them.

Everything was well before Blake started to tease her about how Elektra’s such a nerd that owned the strength of a man, which ticked her off.

Well, she finally got her satisfaction now.

Blake frowned as Ela and others laughed at him. “You’re so going to pay for that, Ela.” He glared at her.

Ela could only smile while she tried to hold back her laughter but completely failed. “I’ll be ready for it...with my manly strength.” She replied, her lips curling up into a teasing smile.

Even though she had just dumped an ice cream on his head, he still thinks that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. How he loved the way her eyes twinkled with happiness, the sound of her laughter and the sweet breathtaking smile on her face.

She was so breathtakingly beautiful.

Blake turned his face to Owen, his bodyguard who was chuckling at him. “Dude, help me out here.” He said. Little Kate giggled and laughed at his brother, which made him pout his lips.

Owen’s smile widened as he shook his head. “No way, man. There’s no way I’m going to mess with her.” He held up his hands in surrender. Kate laughed even more which made all of them smile and chuckled, well, except for Blake.

He frowned as he made his way to the sink and turned the tap as he started to wash his sticky hair. Ela, who felt a little sorry, went to his side as she aided him.

The moment she sunk her fingers into his hair, Blake’s whole body went tense. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and saw that she was acting normally. She didn’t realize the effect she had on him. He had to hold back the urge to let out a moan as she cleaned his hair with her fingers, her fingernails scratching his scalp. Images of her sinking her fingers in his hair, pulling it slightly, tangled in sheets with him on top of her, started to fill his thoughts.

Yup, his ‘friend’ down there was definitely up. He gritted his teeth, taking in deep breaths to control himself as he didn’t want to freak her out. She had no idea just by doing those small things, she had turned him on and mad with the need of her.

Only her, though. He had never received this kind of reaction from any girl before, just by doing an innocent move. She was the first.

 Only her.

He turned the tap abruptly and straightened his body, which made her hands fell away from him.

“I’ll go upstairs and dry this up.” He muttered, pointing his index finger to his hair before leaving the kitchen quickly.

He left Elektra to stand there, wondering if she had hurt him and made him angry. The look on his face clearly showed that he was unhappy and annoyed about something. The thought of him being angry with her made her stomach churned.

“Owen, did I did something wrong?” She asked the blonde hair boy.

Owen who knew exactly what was going shook his head awkwardly before giving her a reassuring smile.